Subject: guix environment messed up shell

From: "Alexandru-Sergiu Marton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 13:03:42 +0300

Hi,

Whenever I run `guix environment <package>`, the shell I get has
problems when I write commands that span multiple lines. The most basic
glitch is that when I get to the end of the first line, the next
characters end up at the beginning of the same line, overwriting
everything I wrote so far. One of the wilder scenarios is the one where
each new character is added on a new line, _on top_ of the one I'm
currently writing.

Steps to reproduce:
1. $ guix environment neovim
2. Write stuff that is longer than a single line.

I attached a screenshot for the first situation. You can see how the
text has overwritten my prompt.

Cheers,
--
Alexandru-Sergiu Marton <[email-masked]>
https://brown.121407.xyz