Subject: [bug#40367] [PATCH] lint: Display result of checkers on stdout.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 14:25:52 +0200

Brice,

Thanks!  As discussed on IRC, I agree stdout is better.  These are 
reports, not run-time errors.

Brice Waegeneire 写道：
> * guix/scripts/lint.scm (run-checkers): Replace 
> 'current-error-port' by
> 'current-output-port'.

It should still print *progress* messages (and any run-time 
warnings & errors) to stderr, though:

  $ guix lint sl >toot
  checking [email-masked][cve]...

  $ guix lint sl >toot
  guix lint: error: something bad happened

This includes reverting to (isatty? (current-error-port)); 
stdout's ttyness doesn't matter.

Please also rebase your revisions onto current master 
(particularly 57e12aa).

Kind regards,

T G-R