Subject: [bug#40321] [PATCH] Add python-tortoise-orm

From: Lars-Dominik Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 08:09:39 +0200

Hi,

> > You mean amend tests_require in setup.py?
(that does not work by the way, because the tests really *do* require pytz)

> Not sure... I noticed your comment said that the PyPi source did not
> include the tests. If we built from that source, would the package still
> build, or would the test phase fail somehow?
Yep, the test phase fails.

---snip---
======================================================================
ERROR: tests (unittest.loader._FailedTest)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ImportError: Failed to import test module: tests
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnu/store/78w7y0lxar70j512iqw8x3nimzj10yga-python-3.7.4/lib/python3.7/unittest/loader.py", line 154, in loadTestsFromName
    module = __import__(module_name)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tests'
---snap---

I guess we could pass `#:tests? #f`, but is that worth it? pytz is just a
native input and not propagated.

Lars