Subject: bug#40316: [PATCH v2 0/6] Attempt to make nss reproducible

From: Christina O'Donnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 12:00:44 +0100

This patch series is an incomplete attempt to make nss reproducible. Currently
this fails 4 tests due to NSS_FIPS_DISABLED not being respected.

Christina O'Donnell (4):
  gnu: nss: Update to 3.99.
  gnu: nss-certs: Update to 3.99.
  gnu: nss: Attempt to disable FIPS.
  gnu: nss: Disable FIPS in lowhashtest.

Zheng Junjie (2):
  gnu: nss: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: nspr: Fix cross-compilation.

 gnu/packages/certs.scm                        | 24 +++++++++++---
 gnu/packages/nss.scm                          | 27 ++++++++++++---
 .../nss-disable-fips-in-lowhashtest.patch     | 28 ++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/nss-disable-shlibsign.patch       | 33 +++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 102 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/nss-disable-fips-in-lowhashtest.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/nss-disable-shlibsign.patch

base-commit: 9a47ef6182b6a36354699efbdbedca17f24cd9b8
-- 
2.41.0