Subject: 26.3; Error: you did not specify -i=mi on GDB's command line!

From: Roland Coeurjoly <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 09:21:42 +0200

When I try to run:
M-x gdb <RET> docker-compose -f ~/docker-services/dev/docker-compose.yml
exec dev_rhel7 bash -c "gdb -i=mi" <RET>
I get the following error:
Error: you did not specify -i=mi on GDB's command line!

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.32)
 of 2020-02-07 built on des26
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Checking 105 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Auto-saving...
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [11 times]
C-x C-g is undefined
funcall-interactively: Beginning of buffer [10 times]
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [28 times]
Buffer *unsent mail to [email-masked]* modified; kill anyway? (y or
n) y
Buffer "*gud-docker-compose.yml*" has a running process; kill it? (y or n) y
Error: you did not specify -i=mi on GDB’s command line!

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  gdb-many-windows: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  holy-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20200217.2331/ht hides
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-duration
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-stan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-entities
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-abc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-coq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-hledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-vala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/drcoeurjoly/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200323/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran

Features:
(two-column iso-transl pp shadow sort mail-extr mwim emacsbug sendmail
gdb-mi bindat gud helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info
helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types
helm-flx helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib open-junk-file
auto-dictionary org-eldoc evil-org cursor-sensor vc-git vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake ess-r-xref
ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd
ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug smartparens-ess ess
ess-utils ess-custom company-robe robe inf-ruby rubocop ruby-tools
auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav verilog-mode perl-mode company-shell
sh-script executable srefactor srefactor-ui recentf tree-widget
srecode/semantic semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse srecode/insert
srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect
ede/base ede/source eieio-speedbar eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode
semantic/doc semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn company-c-headers sql
view company-yasnippet company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic
evil-matchit evil-matchit-sdk hi-lock semantic/wisent/python
semantic/dep semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/db-mode semantic/idle stickyfunc-enhance
semantic/bovine/el semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/db-el eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
semantic/db semantic/bovine semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet goto-addr
bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters smartparens-python
python tramp-sh org-bullets org-download toc-org yasnippet flymake-proc
flymake elec-pair face-remap image-file org-element avl-tree generator
ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m auto-complete-config
ac-ispell auto-complete popup company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company
ob-python ob-perl ob-sql ob-R ob-shell ob-latex ob-C smartparens-c
compile cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-clojure ob-gnuplot org-crypt
smartparens-org orgit git-rebase gh gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls gh-repos
gh-comments gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache eieio-base
gh-auth gh-url gh-profile evil-magit magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
diminish smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs hl-todo xterm-color spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup
ws-butler winum winner volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens-ruby saveplace savehist
ruby-test-mode pcre2el rxt re-builder ruby-mode smie popwin persp-mode
nyan-mode linum info+ image-mode git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper
git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor async-bytecomp async transient server
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit pcvs-util add-log
docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize parse-time gh-common marshal flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck find-func flx-ido flx feature-mode cucumber-mode etags xref
project eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f s evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist highlight evil-numbers evil-lisp-state
smartparens dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args
evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu noutline outline rx diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode clean-aindent-mode clang-format xml ede/auto
adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state
which-key use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-keybindings
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell
ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
ring info bind-map mm-archive message dired dired-loaddefs format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader epg mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls
gnutls url-gw nsm rmc puny url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap quelpa help-fns radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
cl-extra disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common
finder-inf core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl help-mode
warnings package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
ido-vertical-mode ido seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-auto-completion core-release-management
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro
derived advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines
easy-mmode core-emacs-backports subr-x time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1314504 428302)
 (symbols 48 86343 66)
 (miscs 40 716 1732)
 (strings 32 276086 149761)
 (string-bytes 1 8825028)
 (vectors 16 124544)
 (vector-slots 8 2065482 500554)
 (floats 8 548 2808)
 (intervals 56 33741 9397)
 (buffers 992 38))