Subject: bug#40271: 26.3; gdb-mode fails to initialize if the target executable is built without symbols

From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 19:51:40 +0800

The way to reproduce would be the following:
1)printf "program main\nend" > test.f90
2)gfortran test.f90
3)emacs -q
4)M-: (setq gdb-many-windows t) RET
5)gdb RET a.out RET

Observe that gdb-mode fails to initialize. This happens because in
gdb-mi.el.gz, line 4689, gdb-main-file gets a completely unrelated .S
file name relative to the directory where distro authors compile glibc.
I think that the regular expression search should rather fail in this
case, but am not very sure.

I think this bug manifestation if distro-dependent. 

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12)
 of 2019-11-26 built on hive64.slackware.lan
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description:	Slackware Linux 

Recent messages:
Compilation finished
error in process filter: let: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
WARNING! Discarding GDB handler with token #6

Target doesn’t support non-stop mode.  Turning it off.
Compilation finished
gud-common-init: This program is already being debugged
Target doesn’t support non-stop mode.  Turning it off.
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-modules
--with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --build=x86_64-slackware-linux
'CFLAGS=-O2 -fPIC''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  gdb-many-windows: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-num
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-tempo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-rmail
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-attach-git
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-docview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-mhe
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-goto
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-gnus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-bbdb
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-keys
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-info
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-w3m
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-eshell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-eww
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-irc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200206.2239/company-cmake
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gdb-mi derived bindat gud jka-compr semantic/db-file data-debug
cedet-files f90 form-feed flyspell company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb
flycheck-plantuml plantuml-mode flycheck-clang-analyzer flycheck
cl-extra rx subr-x dash autoinsert ispell ido auctex-latexmk tex-buf
latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style
tex crm reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars smtpmail sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils starttls autorevert
filenotify prettify-greek elec-pair keywiz gamegrid display-line-numbers
hi-lock org-tempo tempo secrets dbus xml ox-org ox-md ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator ob-shell shell ob-latex
ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom
geiser-base ob-C ob-plantuml org-protocol org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities foldout noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs mic-paren ffap thingatpt paredit-menu paredit
geiser manoj-dark-theme company pcase edmacro kmacro ggtags compile
comint ansi-color ewoc function-args json map semantic-directory
semantic/ia ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay etags xref project
srecode/mode semantic/senator semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
dframe eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt
srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode
semantic/db-mode semantic/bovine/c hideif cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/mru-bookmark ring eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
find-func cedet hamburger-menu tmm savehist cus-edit wid-edit cus-start
cus-load server finder-inf tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat
org2blog-autoloads slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 528312 25491)
 (symbols 48 57385 1)
 (miscs 40 4309 418)
 (strings 32 180098 7607)
 (string-bytes 1 5345751)
 (vectors 16 63202)
 (vector-slots 8 1216261 20348)
 (floats 8 390 466)
 (intervals 56 699 127)
 (buffers 992 24))

-- 
--
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)