Subject: [bug#40267] [PATCH 2/2] gnu: Add python-pwntools.

From: Jakub Kądziołka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 17:32:46 +0200

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 10:56:15PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 01:53:45AM +0100, Jakub Kądziołka wrote:
> > * gnu/packages/cybersecurity.scm (python-pwntools): New variable.
> > +    (propagated-inputs
> 
> It would be nice to sort these, especially if the package might grow new
> dependencies later.

The current order is copied from setup.py in the package, as I felt it
was easier to compare it that way, but I can sort them if that's
preferred.

> > +    (license (list license:expat license:bsd-2 license:gpl2+))))
> 
> I looked it up; the package is overall MIT/Expat licensed, but a few
> components use other licenses. It helpful to list the files with the
> other licenses, or to say where to look up the info with a comment like
> "See LICENSE-pwntools.txt in the source distribution."

Ok, I added your suggested comment locally.