Subject: bug#40254: closed (Re: bug#40254: 26.1; sgml-mode: Match data clobbered by buffer modification hooks)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 01:34:04 +0000

Your bug report

#40254: 26.1; sgml-mode: Match data clobbered by buffer modification hooks

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
40254: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=40254
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#40254: 26.1; sgml-mode: Match data clobbered by buffer modification hooks
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: Vladimir Alexiev <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 18:33:18 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Vladimir Alexiev <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:16:29 +0200
>>
>> When  sgml-electric-tag-pair-mode is enabled  in nxml-mode
>> and I try query-replace of a tag name, the first match is replaced and
>> then I get this error:
>>
>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Match data clobbered by buffer modification hooks")
>>   replace-match("name" nil t)
>>   replace-match-maybe-edit("name" nil t nil (1803 1814 #<buffer Fahrstromrückleitung-en.xml>) nil)
>>   perform-replace("designation" "name" t nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil)
>>   query-replace("designation" "name" nil nil nil nil nil)
>>   funcall-interactively(query-replace "designation" "name" nil nil nil nil nil)
>>   call-interactively(query-replace nil nil)
>>   command-execute(query-replace)
>
> Could you please provide the file which you used in this case?  I
> tried reproducing this with some random XML file I had on my system,
> but the problem didn't happen.
>
> Also, does this happen in "emacs -Q"?  If not, then some of your
> customizations might be relevant as well (or even be the root cause).

More information was requested, but none was given within 19 weeks, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 26.1; sgml-mode: Match data clobbered by buffer modification hooks
From: Vladimir Alexiev <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:16:29 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When  sgml-electric-tag-pair-mode is enabled  in nxml-mode
and I try query-replace of a tag name, the first match is replaced and
then I get this error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Match data clobbered by buffer
modification hooks")
  replace-match("name" nil t)
  replace-match-maybe-edit("name" nil t nil (1803 1814 #<buffer
Fahrstromrückleitung-en.xml>) nil)
  perform-replace("designation" "name" t nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil)
  query-replace("designation" "name" nil nil nil nil nil)
  funcall-interactively(query-replace "designation" "name" nil nil nil nil
nil)
  call-interactively(query-replace nil nil)
  command-execute(query-replace)

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, i686-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-05-30 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 07f8f9bc5a51f5aa94eb099f3e15fbe0c20ea1ea
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18362
Recent messages:
Entering debugger...
Making completion list... [2 times]
Back to top level
Mark set
Replaced 0 occurrences
Mark set
sgml-electric-tag-pair-before-change-function: new clone
Entering debugger...
Mark set [2 times]
Back to top level

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=i686-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: cp1251

Major mode: nXML

Minor modes in effect:
  sgml-electric-tag-pair-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  flycheck-color-mode-line-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/emacs/lisp/rnc-mode hides
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/rnc-mode-20121227.1502/rnc-mode
~/emacs/lisp/smart-compile hides
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/smart-compile-20180316.330/smart-compile
~/emacs/lisp/bibtex hides c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/bibtex
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-texinfo hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-publish hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-org hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-odt hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-md hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-man hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-latex hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-icalendar hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-html hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-beamer hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ox-ascii hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-w3m hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-version hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-timer hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-table hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-src hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-rmail hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-protocol hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-plot hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-pcomplete hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-mouse hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-mobile hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-mhe hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-macs hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-macro hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-loaddefs hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-list hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-lint hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-irc hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-install hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-inlinetask hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-info hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-indent hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-id hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-habit hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-gnus hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-footnote hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-feed hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-faces hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-eww hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-eshell hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-entities hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-element hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-duration hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-docview hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-datetree hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-ctags hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-crypt hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-compat hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-colview hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-clock hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-capture hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-bibtex hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-bbdb hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-attach hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-archive hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/org-agenda hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-vala hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-tangle hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-table hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-stan hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-sqlite hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-sql hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-shen hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-shell hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-sed hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-screen hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-scheme hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-sass hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-ruby hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-ref hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-R hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-python hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-processing hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-plantuml hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-picolisp hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-perl hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-org hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-octave hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-ocaml hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-mscgen hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-maxima hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-matlab hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-makefile hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-lua hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-lob hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-lisp hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-lilypond hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-ledger hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-latex hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-keys hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-js hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-java hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-J hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-io hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-hledger hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-haskell hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-groovy hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-fortran hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-forth hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-exp hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-eval hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-ebnf hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-dot hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-ditaa hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-css hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-core hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-coq hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-comint hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-clojure hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-calc hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-C hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-awk hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-asymptote hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/my/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190311/ob-abc hides
c:/Emacs/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit cl-print debug tmm eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
help-fns radix-tree apropos ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
flymake-proc flymake compile warnings auto-complete popup rect sort
markdown-toc s dabbrev cal-move parse-time browse-url time-stamp
ox-reveal ox-latex ox-rst ox-ascii ox-html table ox-publish ox misearch
multi-isearch flycheck-yamllint yaml-mode rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode dom
nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok hide-copyleft elec-pair cperl-mode imenu
image-file n3-mode use-package-bind-key bind-key
smart-mode-line-light-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
use-package-core flycheck-color-mode-line face-remap flyspell ispell
derived window-numbering winner server graphql-mode org-indent org-tempo
tempo org-protocol org-mouse org-info org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs org-crypt org-bibtex org-attach org-id
org-element avl-tree generator ob-sparql sparql-mode url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap ob-shell shell ob-salt ob-plantuml ob-perl ob-dot
ob-ditaa org-inset-dblock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs markdown-mode color noutline
outline flycheck cl-extra json map find-func help-mode rx subr-x dash
vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode bibtex desktop frameset paren ffap thingatpt
edmacro kmacro advice cl finder-inf info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 761566 121032)
 (symbols 32 48416 7)
 (miscs 32 5264 2165)
 (strings 16 167445 6624)
 (string-bytes 1 4510650)
 (vectors 12 59431)
 (vector-slots 4 1869221 29654)
 (floats 8 405 1065)
 (intervals 28 50139 4859)
 (buffers 536 90))