Subject: [PATCH] [R7RS] cond-expand in define-library forms

From: Adam Nelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 13:26:25 -0400

It looks like this bug was caused by a missing dot in a list in the 
cond-expand macro. This small patch fixes it:

diff --git a/module/ice-9/r7rs-libraries.scm 
b/module/ice-9/r7rs-libraries.scm
index 6db9de873..221806ad1 100644
--- a/module/ice-9/r7rs-libraries.scm
+++ b/module/ice-9/r7rs-libraries.scm
@@ -88,11 +88,11 @@
          (((include-library-declarations filename ...) . decls)
           (syntax-case (handle-includes #'(filename ...)) ()
             ((decl ...)
-            (partition-decls #'(decl ... decls) exports imports code))))
+            (partition-decls #'(decl ... . decls) exports imports code))))
          (((cond-expand clause ...) . decls)
           (syntax-case (handle-cond-expand #'(clause ...)) ()
             ((decl ...)
-            (partition-decls #'(decl ... decls) exports imports code))))))
+            (partition-decls #'(decl ... . decls) exports imports 
code))))))

      (syntax-case stx ()
        ((_ name decl ...)