Subject: bug#40250: closed (Re: bug#40250: 26.3; gdb-mode incorrectly handles gdb's `explore' command)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 11:20:02 +0000

Your bug report

#40250: 26.3; gdb-mode incorrectly handles gdb's `explore' command

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
40250: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=40250
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#40250: 26.3; gdb-mode incorrectly handles gdb's `explore' command
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 14:19:31 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 22:49:28 +0800
> 
> I'm not sure it matters much. The main thing is that exploration works now.

OK, I've pushed the fix to the master branch.  the full patch appears
below, so you could use it with your version of Emacs right now.

Thanks again for help in testing the fix.

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/gdb-mi.el b/lisp/progmodes/gdb-mi.el
index 7fb3687..0750683 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/gdb-mi.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/gdb-mi.el
@@ -1850,7 +1850,8 @@ gdb-control-commands-regexp
    "\\|def\\(i\\(ne?\\)?\\)?\\|doc\\(u\\(m\\(e\\(nt?\\)?\\)?\\)?\\)?\\|"
    gdb-python-guile-commands-regexp
    "\\|while-stepping\\|stepp\\(i\\(ng?\\)?\\)?\\|ws\\|actions"
-   "\\)\\([[:blank:]]+\\([^[:blank:]]*\\)\\)?$")
+   "\\|expl\\(o\\(r\\e?\\)?\\)?"
+   "\\)\\([[:blank:]]+\\([^[:blank:]]*\\)\\)*$")
   "Regexp matching GDB commands that enter a recursive reading loop.
 As long as GDB is in the recursive reading loop, it does not expect
 commands to be prefixed by \"-interpreter-exec console\".")
@@ -2508,7 +2509,13 @@ gud-gdbmi-marker-filter
 
   gdb-filter-output)
 
-(defun gdb-gdb (_output-field))
+(defun gdb-gdb (_output-field)
+  ;; This is needed because the "explore" command is not ended by the
+  ;; likes of "end" or "quit", but instead by a RET at the approriate
+  ;; place, and we know we have exited "explore" when we get the
+  ;; "(gdb)" prompt.
+  (and (> gdb-control-level 0)
+       (setq gdb-control-level (1- gdb-control-level))))
 
 (defun gdb-shell (output-field)
   (setq gdb-filter-output

Subject: 26.3; gdb-mode incorrectly handles gdb's `explore' command
From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:25:05 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The way to reproduce the bug is the following:

1) Compile the following code with gfortran -ggdb file.f90
```
module testmodule
  type, abstract :: testtype
     integer :: i
  end type testtype
  type, extends(testtype) :: testtype2
  end type testtype2
end module testmodule

program main
  use, non_intrinsic :: testmodule, only :   testtype2
  type(testtype2) :: a
  a%i = 1
  print *, "hello, world", new_line('a')
  stop
end program main
```
2) run M-x gdb RET RET
3)break 14
(should put a breakpoint at the print statement)
4)run RET
5)explore a
(a is the specially prepared data object)
gdb should ask you for a choice
6)0
(the only choice)

Expected result: display of the contents of a
Obtained result: silent return to the (gdb) prompt

Console gdb works without problems.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12)
 of 2019-11-26 built on hive64.slackware.lan
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description:	Slackware Linux 

Recent messages:
Your paste has been posted successfully.
Paste URL has been added to the kill ring.
Digest (SHA1 value for deleting a paste): f671fe17c4b76bcd56e3a974c7f8d6e892e67c80

You can run the command ‘debpaste-paste-region’ with M-x d-p-r RET
Your paste has been posted successfully.
Paste URL has been added to the kill ring.
Digest (SHA1 value for deleting a paste): f671fe17c4b76bcd56e3a974c7f8d6e892e67c80

Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-modules
--with-x --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --build=x86_64-slackware-linux
'CFLAGS=-O2 -fPIC''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Compilation

Minor modes in effect:
  gdb-many-windows: t
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-num
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-duration
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-awk
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-tangle
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-id
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-calc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-element
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-perl
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-js
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lilypond
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ebnf
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mscgen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-scheme
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-exp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-beamer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-agenda
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-clock
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-ctags
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sass
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-R
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ref
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-tempo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-rmail
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-pcomplete
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-ascii
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-texinfo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-src
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-html
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sqlite
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-inlinetask
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-icalendar
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach-git
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-docview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-mhe
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-goto
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-vala
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-processing
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-clojure
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-picolisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-fortran
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-version
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-indent
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-screen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-forth
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-maxima
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lua
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-abc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-datetree
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-gnus
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-groovy
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-macro
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-protocol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-archive
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-compat
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ocaml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-core
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-octave
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-install
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bbdb
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-crypt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-publish
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-makefile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-asymptote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-keys
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-dot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-coq
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-list
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eval
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-shen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-info
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-plantuml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-md
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-capture
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-java
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-timer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-entities
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ruby
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-loaddefs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mobile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-feed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-w3m
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-python
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-gnuplot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-stan
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-C
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-faces
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-habit
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-comint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-man
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-J
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mouse
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-ditaa
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-hledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-colview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-io
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-eww
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-lint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bibtex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-irc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-css
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sql
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-shell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-matlab
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-haskell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-macs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-plot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-odt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-emacs-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-footnote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-num
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-duration
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-awk
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-tangle
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-id
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-calc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-element
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-perl
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-js
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lilypond
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ebnf
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-mscgen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-scheme
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-exp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-beamer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-agenda
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-clock
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-ctags
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sass
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-R
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ref
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-tempo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-rmail
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-pcomplete
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-ascii
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-texinfo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-src
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-html
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sqlite
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-inlinetask
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-icalendar
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-attach-git
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-docview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-mhe
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-goto
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-vala
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-processing
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-clojure
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-picolisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-fortran
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-version
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-indent
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-screen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-forth
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-maxima
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lua
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-abc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-datetree
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-gnus
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-groovy
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-macro
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-protocol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-archive
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-compat
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ocaml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-core
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-attach
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-octave
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-install
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-bbdb
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-crypt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-publish
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-makefile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-asymptote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-keys
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-dot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-coq
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-list
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-eval
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-shen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-info
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-plantuml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-md
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-capture
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-java
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-timer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-entities
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ruby
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-loaddefs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-mobile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-feed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-w3m
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-python
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-gnuplot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-stan
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-C
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-faces
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-habit
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-comint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-eshell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-man
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-J
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-mouse
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ditaa
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-hledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-colview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-io
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-eww
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-lint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-bibtex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-irc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-css
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sql
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-shell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-matlab
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-haskell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-macs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-plot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-odt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-emacs-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-footnote
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200206.2239/company-cmake
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-choose hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-choose
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mathematica hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathematica
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-secretary hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-secretary
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-smiles hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-smiles
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-link-edit hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-link-edit
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-groff hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-groff
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-wl hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-wl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-redis hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-redis
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-rss hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-rss
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-learn hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-static-mathjax hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-static-mathjax
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-expiry hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-freemind hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-freemind
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-bookmark hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-bookmark
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-git-link hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-git-link
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-mew hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-mew
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-eval hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-annotate-file hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-passwords hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-passwords
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-csharp hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-csharp
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-effectiveness hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-effectiveness
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-confluence hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-confluence
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-elisp-symbol hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-elisp-symbol
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-track hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-track
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-license hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-license
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-arduino hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-arduino
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-wikinodes hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wikinodes
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-notmuch hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-notmuch
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-depend hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-bibtex hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-bibtex
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-notify hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-notify
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-extra hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-extra
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-eldoc hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eldoc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-vm hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-vm
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-mathomatic hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathomatic
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-php hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-php
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-oz hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-oz
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-eukleides hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-eukleides
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-velocity hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mac-link hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-sudoku hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-sudoku
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-screenshot hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screenshot
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ol-man hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-sclang hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-sclang
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-deck hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-deck
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-collector hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-eval-light hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval-light
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-tcl hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-tcl
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mac-iCal hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-iCal
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-s5 hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-s5
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-interactive-query hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-interactive-query
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-stata hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-stata
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-attach-embedded-images hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-attach-embedded-images
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-screen hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screen
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-registry hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-julia hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-koma-letter hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ox-taskjuggler hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-taskjuggler
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-panel hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-fomus hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-fomus
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-toc hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-contribdir hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contribdir
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-spice hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-spice
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-clojure-literate hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-clojure-literate
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/ob-vbnet hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-vbnet
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-contacts hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contacts
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-invoice hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-invoice
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-checklist hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-checklist
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-bibtex-extras hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bibtex-extras
/home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200210/org-mairix hides ~/OfficialRepos/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug network-stream url-cache debpaste
xml-rpc timezone conf-mode files-x tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda gdb-mi bindat gud face-remap eieio-opt
hideshow magithub magithub-dash magithub-notification magithub-orgs
magithub-issue-tricks magithub-issue-post magithub-edit-mode
magithub-repo magithub-ci magithub-issue magithub-label magithub-user
magithub-core magithub-faces magithub-settings recentf tree-widget ghub+
apiwrap apropos s magit-annex magit-patch magit-subtree magit-imerge
magit-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff magit-extras forge-list forge-commands
forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea
forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist
forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
bug-reference forge-post markdown-mode forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-libgit libgit libegit2
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async time-stamp f90
org-eldoc imenu preview prv-emacs tex-fold reftex-toc reftex-dcr
reftex-auc bib-cite cdlatex texmathp font-latex tex-mode sh-script smie
executable org-duration org-clock profiler misearch multi-isearch
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files latexenc image-file geiser-mode
geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-debug geiser-gambit geiser-chibi
geiser-mit geiser-chez geiser-chicken geiser-racket geiser-guile
info-look geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-edit geiser-completion geiser-autodoc geiser-eval
geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax cl geiser-log geiser-popup view
scheme ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m form-feed flyspell company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb flycheck-plantuml
plantuml-mode flycheck-clang-analyzer flycheck cl-extra rx subr-x dash
autoinsert ispell ido auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex latex-flymake
flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex crm reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils starttls autorevert filenotify
prettify-greek elec-pair keywiz gamegrid display-line-numbers hi-lock
org-tempo tempo secrets dbus xml ox-org ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator ob-shell shell ob-latex
ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom
geiser-base ob-C ob-plantuml org-protocol org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities foldout noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs mic-paren ffap thingatpt paredit-menu paredit
geiser manoj-dark-theme company pcase edmacro kmacro ggtags compile
comint ansi-color ewoc function-args json map semantic-directory
semantic/ia ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay etags xref project
srecode/mode semantic/senator semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
dframe eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt
srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode
semantic/db-mode semantic/bovine/c hideif cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/mru-bookmark ring eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
find-func cedet hamburger-menu tmm savehist cus-edit wid-edit cus-start
cus-load server finder-inf tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat
org2blog-autoloads slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2080987 165007)
 (symbols 48 77316 1)
 (miscs 40 6353 6477)
 (strings 32 255516 11921)
 (string-bytes 1 7918402)
 (vectors 16 133697)
 (vector-slots 8 2962334 169642)
 (floats 8 1269 782)
 (intervals 56 84812 3166)
 (buffers 992 46))

-- 
--
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)