Subject: [bug#40249] [PATCH] gnu: tmate: update to 2.4.0

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:53:45 -0400

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 01:51:13AM +0100, Michael Rohleder wrote:
> * gnu/packages/terminals.scm (tmate): update to 2.4.0

> From 1301a4506318d5ec28054d288f88387edfe9fb31 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Michael Rohleder <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 01:45:08 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH] * gnu/packages/terminals.scm (tmate): update to 2.4.0

Thanks! Pushed as f71bce9bb23c04a88baa0cc2f7271fe0be685f1f after fixing
cosmetic issues with the commit message.

Also, how are you sending your patches? If I download the patch file and
apply that, it's missing the commit title. If I use `git am --signoff`
to apply the entire email from Mutt, there is some extra text that must
be removed. The commit message looks like this in latter case:

------
gnu: tmate: update to 2.4.0

--=-=-=
Content-Type: text/plain

* gnu/packages/terminals.scm (tmate): update to 2.4.0

>From 1301a4506318d5ec28054d288f88387edfe9fb31 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Michael Rohleder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 01:45:08 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] * gnu/packages/terminals.scm (tmate): update to 2.4.0

Signed-off-by: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
------

It would be helpful if you could either use `git format-patch` and
attach the result to an email, or use `git send-email`. Apologies if you
are already doing that and it's about to get complicated...