Subject: Re: bug#40248: 27.0.90; Failure open .authinfo.gpg from Gnus

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 04:45:59 +0200

Robert Pluim <[email-masked]> writes:

>     Eli> I'm not closing the bug because we still didn't make the more invasive
>     Eli> change on master, AFAIR.
>
> I was waiting to see if Lars or anybody had any more comments. I can
> post the complete patch over in emacs-devel.

I see that Robert added:

commit 6382e1330814ca4df20eeccd8b4ef9ca17b997af
Author: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Apr 2 18:41:33 2020 +0200

    Add :coding support to open-network-stream and open-gnutls-stream

I thought that was the "more invasive" change, but it's committed the
day before the final exchange in this bug report.

So I'm not quite sure after skimming this thread now...  has this all
been resolved, or were there any further work to be done?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no