Subject: 27.0.90; abort with apparent stack explosion in lsp-mode

From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:03:35 +0200

Emacs crashes 1-3 times a day with SIGABRT, usually when editing a
buffer in lsp-mode. There is no sure way to reproduce the crash, but it
usually appears after a few hours of using lsp-mode and usually when
scrolling the buffer.

I haven't been able to reproduce this from emacs -Q because it requires
several hours of heavy use to appear, and I can't get much done
with -Q.

This crash never happened with Emacs 26.1.

Possible related: gc-cons-threshold is set to 16MB (ddskk is very slow
with the default value).

gdb stack trace looks like stack was exhausted (sorry, no bt
full/xbacktrace, I'll try to get those on next crash):

#0  0x000055e51066b0a0 in pdumper_marked_p (obj=<optimized out>) at pdumper.h:221
#1  0x000055e51066b0a0 in vector_marked_p (v=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:3724
#2  0x000055e51066b0a0 in vectorlike_marked_p (header=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:3744
#3  0x000055e51066b0a0 in mark_buffer (buffer=0x55e515a28ed0) at alloc.c:6240
#4  0x000055e51066b0a0 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:6514
#5  0x000055e51066b0b4 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:6629
#6  0x000055e51066b91e in mark_vectorlike (header=0x55e5140030a0) at alloc.c:6158
#7  0x000055e51066b0b4 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:6629
#8  0x000055e51066b0b4 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:6629
[similar mark_* calls repeat]
#117306 0x000055e51066b0b4 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:6629
#117307 0x000055e51066ac45 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:6582
#117308 0x000055e51066b91e in mark_vectorlike (header=0x7f34f80fdeb0) at alloc.c:6158
#117309 0x000055e51066ac45 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:6582
#117310 0x000055e51066b91e in mark_vectorlike (header=0x7f34f8655548) at alloc.c:6158
#117311 0x000055e51066ac45 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:6582
#117312 0x000055e51066aa29 in visit_vectorlike_root (type=GC_ROOT_BUFFER_LOCAL_DEFAULT, ptr=<optimized out>, visitor=...) at alloc.c:5693
#117313 0x000055e51066aa29 in visit_buffer_root (type=GC_ROOT_BUFFER_LOCAL_DEFAULT, buffer=<optimized out>, visitor=...) at alloc.c:5708
#117314 0x000055e51066aa29 in visit_static_gc_roots (visitor=...) at alloc.c:5720
#117315 0x000055e51066c171 in garbage_collect () at alloc.c:5941
#117316 0x000055e51066cb31 in maybe_garbage_collect () at alloc.c:5853
#117317 0x000055e5106899dd in maybe_gc () at lisp.h:5064
#117318 0x000055e5106899dd in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f2e708) at eval.c:2778
#117319 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=4, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f2e728) at bytecode.c:633
#117320 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f2e708, nargs=nargs@entry=4, arg_vector=0x7fff04f2e728, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f2e958) at eval.c:2989
#117321 0x000055e51068994f in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f2e950) at eval.c:2808
#117322 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f2e978) at bytecode.c:633
#117323 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f2e950, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x7fff04f2e978, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f2eb28) at eval.c:2989
#117324 0x000055e51068994f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f2eb20) at eval.c:2808
#117325 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f2eb70) at bytecode.c:633
#117326 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f2eb20, fun@entry=0x7f34f813fdbd, nargs=nargs@entry=3, arg_vector=0x7fff04f2eb70, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f2ed30) at eval.c:2989
#117327 0x000055e51068b780 in apply_lambda (fun=0x7f34f813fdbd, args=<optimized out>, count=count@entry=41) at eval.c:2926
#117328 0x000055e51068ba7a in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2348
#117329 0x000055e51068bb77 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2261
#117330 0x000055e51068bf9d in Fprogn (body=<optimized out>) at eval.c:462
#117331 0x000055e51068bbb3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2226
#117332 0x000055e51068bbb3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2226
#117333 0x000055e51068d14d in Fprogn (body=<optimized out>) at eval.c:462
#117334 0x000055e51068d14d in Flet (args=0x55e512d2c1f3) at eval.c:986
#117335 0x000055e51068bbb3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2226
#117336 0x000055e51068c3ad in Fprogn (body=<optimized out>) at eval.c:462
#117337 0x000055e51068c3ad in prog_ignore (body=<optimized out>) at eval.c:473
#117338 0x000055e510689504 in unbind_to (count=<optimized out>, value=0x0) at eval.c:3574
#117339 0x000055e51068bbb3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2226
#117340 0x000055e51068d14d in Fprogn (body=<optimized out>) at eval.c:462
#117341 0x000055e51068d14d in Flet (args=0x55e512d2c193) at eval.c:986
#117342 0x000055e51068bbb3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2226
#117343 0x000055e51068c12d in Fprogn (body=<optimized out>) at eval.c:462
#117344 0x000055e51068c12d in funcall_lambda (fun=0x55e513de3203, fun@entry=0x55e513de3213, nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f2f590) at eval.c:3060
#117345 0x000055e51068b780 in apply_lambda (fun=0x55e513de3213, args=<optimized out>, count=count@entry=31) at eval.c:2926
#117346 0x000055e51068ba7a in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2348
#117347 0x000055e51068bf3d in For (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:375
#117348 0x000055e51068bbb3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2226
#117349 0x000055e51068c41d in Fprogn (body=<optimized out>) at eval.c:462
#117350 0x000055e51068c41d in Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:418
#117351 0x000055e51068bbb3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2226
#117352 0x000055e51068d30c in FletX (args=0x55e513de1893) at eval.c:894
#117353 0x000055e51068bbb3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2226
#117354 0x000055e51068bf9d in Fprogn (body=<optimized out>, body@entry=0x55e513de18c3) at eval.c:462
#117355 0x000055e51067ce09 in Fsave_current_buffer (args=0x55e513de18c3) at editfns.c:855
#117356 0x000055e51068bbb3 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2226
#117357 0x000055e51068c12d in Fprogn (body=<optimized out>) at eval.c:462
#117358 0x000055e51068c12d in funcall_lambda (fun=0x55e513de18e3, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f2fbb8) at eval.c:3060
#117359 0x000055e51068994f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f2fbb0) at eval.c:2808
#117360 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f2fbf0) at bytecode.c:633
#117361 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f2fbb0, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x7fff04f2fbf0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f2fdb8) at eval.c:2989
#117362 0x000055e51068994f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f2fdb0) at eval.c:2808
#117363 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f2fdc0) at bytecode.c:633
#117364 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f2fdb0, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x7fff04f2fdc0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f2ff58) at eval.c:2989
#117365 0x000055e51068994f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f2ff50) at eval.c:2808
#117366 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f2ff60) at bytecode.c:633
#117367 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f2ff50, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x7fff04f2ff60, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f300e8) at eval.c:2989
#117368 0x000055e51068994f in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f300e0) at eval.c:2808
#117369 0x000055e510689aba in call1 (fn=fn@entry=0x55e51c3b2ad5, arg1=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2654
#117370 0x000055e510693978 in mapcar1 (leni=leni@entry=26, vals=vals@entry=0x7fff04f30170, fn=fn@entry=0x55e51c3b2ad5, seq=seq@entry=0x55e51c3ae7a3) at fns.c:2671
#117371 0x000055e510694f48 in Fmapcar (function=0x55e51c3b2ad5, sequence=0x55e51c3ae7a3) at fns.c:2727
#117372 0x000055e5106899f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f30318) at eval.c:2794
#117373 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f30330) at bytecode.c:633
#117374 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f30318, nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=0x7fff04f30330, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f305b0) at eval.c:2989
#117375 0x000055e51068994f in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f305a8) at eval.c:2808
#117376 0x000055e510689ccc in Fapply (nargs=4, args=0x7fff04f305a8) at eval.c:2377
#117377 0x000055e5106899f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f305a0) at eval.c:2794
#117378 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f30600) at bytecode.c:633
#117379 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f305a0, nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=0x7fff04f30600, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f307e8) at eval.c:2989
#117380 0x000055e51068994f in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f307e0) at eval.c:2808
#117381 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f30820) at bytecode.c:633
#117382 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f307e0, nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=0x7fff04f30820, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f309e0) at eval.c:2989
#117383 0x000055e51068994f in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f309d8) at eval.c:2808
#117384 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f30a18) at bytecode.c:633
#117385 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f309d8, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x7fff04f30a18, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f30c20) at eval.c:2989
#117386 0x000055e51068994f in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f30c18) at eval.c:2808
#117387 0x000055e5106bf180 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, 
    args@entry=0x7fff04f30c60) at bytecode.c:633
#117388 0x000055e51068c2ba in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7fff04f30c18, fun@entry=0x55e513e09f45, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x7fff04f30c60, arg_vector@entry=0x7fff04f30dc0) at eval.c:2989
#117389 0x000055e51068b780 in apply_lambda (fun=0x55e513e09f45, args=<optimized out>, count=count@entry=13) at eval.c:2926
#117390 0x000055e51068ba7a in eval_sub (form=form@entry=0x55e513e06e53) at eval.c:2348
#117391 0x000055e51068d808 in Feval (form=0x55e513e06e53, lexical=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2102
#117392 0x000055e5106899f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f30fd0) at eval.c:2794
#117393 0x000055e510688e22 in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x55e5106897b0 <Ffuncall>, nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fff04f30fd0, handlers=handlers@entry=0x30, hfun=hfun@entry=
    0x55e51055c080 <safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1435
#117394 0x000055e51054c290 in safe__call (inhibit_quit=inhibit_quit@entry=true, nargs=nargs@entry=2, func=func@entry=0x59d0, ap=ap@entry=0x7fff04f31040) at xdisp.c:2807
#117395 0x000055e51054c3d0 in safe__call1 (inhibit_quit=inhibit_quit@entry=true, fn=fn@entry=0x59d0) at xdisp.c:2843
#117396 0x000055e510569bf4 in safe__eval (sexpr=<optimized out>, inhibit_quit=true) at xdisp.c:2857
#117397 0x000055e510569bf4 in display_mode_element (it=it@entry=0x7fff04f31230, depth=1, 
    depth@entry=0, field_width=field_width@entry=0, precision=precision@entry=0, elt=elt@entry=0x55e513e06e63, props=props@entry=0x0, risky=false) at xdisp.c:25489
#117398 0x000055e51056aa19 in display_mode_line (w=w@entry=0x55e514c38080, face_id=face_id@entry=TAB_LINE_FACE_ID, format=0x55e513e06e63) at xdisp.c:25065
#117399 0x000055e51056ac3e in display_mode_lines (w=w@entry=0x55e514c38080) at xdisp.c:24993
#117400 0x000055e510583694 in redisplay_window (window=0x55e514c38085, just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=false) at xdisp.c:18861
#117401 0x000055e510587f3b in redisplay_window_0 (window=window@entry=0x55e514c38085) at xdisp.c:16194
#117402 0x000055e510688ce6 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=bfun@entry=0x55e510587f10 <redisplay_window_0>, arg=arg@entry=0x55e514c38085, handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=hfun@entry=0x55e51054aa30 <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1379
#117403 0x000055e5105541f4 in redisplay_windows (window=0x55e514c38085) at xdisp.c:16174
#117404 0x000055e51055420d in redisplay_windows (window=0x55e515bd19e5) at xdisp.c:16168
#117405 0x000055e510574888 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:15642
#117406 0x000055e510576545 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:14869
#117407 0x000055e51061c5a3 in read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1, map=map@entry=0x55e51c3a2c43, prev_event=0x0, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fff04f3681b, end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2493
#117408 0x000055e51061ed41 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fff04f36930, prompt=prompt@entry=0x0, dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false, can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true, fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false) at keyboard.c:9553
#117409 0x000055e5106203cc in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1350
#117410 0x000055e510688c4e in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x55e5106201e0 <command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x55e510617160 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1355
#117411 0x000055e510611ca4 in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:1091
#117412 0x000055e510688bbd in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0xd4d0, func=func@entry=0x55e510611c80 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x0) at eval.c:1116
#117413 0x000055e510611c3b in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1070
#117414 0x000055e510616d76 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:714
#117415 0x000055e510617096 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:786
#117416 0x000055e510534ca0 in main (argc=1, argv=<optimized out>) at emacs.c:2054

In GNU Emacs 27.0.90 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-03-18 built on workbuntu2
Repository revision: e92b8e535aa599fa4477578f3e5d0657e494fdd0
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11202000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Recent messages:
Composing main Info directory...done
Wrote /home/vuori/.emacs.local.d/desktop/.emacs.desktop.lock
LSP :: Connected to [mspyls:21515 status:starting].
LSP :: Connected to [mspyls:21530 status:starting]. [2 times]
Desktop: 2 frames, 19 buffers restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
LSP :: mspyls:21515 initialized successfully
LSP :: mspyls:21530 initialized successfully
LSP :: Microsoft Python language server started [2 times]
Mark set

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/emacs --with-modules --with-cairo
 --with-imagemagick'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Haml

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pyvenv-tracking-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/ws-butler-20170111.2334/ws-butler hides /home/vuori/.emacs.d/lisp/ws-butler
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-0.13.0/swiper hides /home/vuori/.emacs.d/lisp/swiper
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-publish hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-odt hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-org hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-html hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-md hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-latex hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-man hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-tempo hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-mouse hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-mobile hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-protocol hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-timer hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-plot hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-table hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-lint hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-src hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-num hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-num
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-macs hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-macro hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-id hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-indent hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-habit hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-list hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-feed hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-element hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-keys hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-ctags hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-footnote hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-datetree hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-goto hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-crypt hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-faces hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-entities hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-agenda hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-clock hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-colview hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-duration hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-capture hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-attach hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-compat hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-archive hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-C hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-irc hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-info hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-eww hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-docview hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-vala hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-shen hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-table hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-stan hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sql hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-shell hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sed hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-screen hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-sass hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-R hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-python hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ref hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-processing hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-perl hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-org hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-octave hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lua hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lob hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-J hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-latex hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-js hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-java hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-io hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-forth hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-exp hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-eval hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-dot hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-core hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-css hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-coq hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-calc hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-comint hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-awk hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/ob-abc hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-version hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200210/org-install hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug backtrace ffap mwim winner ido helm-ls-git helm-x-files
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp
helm-external helm-net ccc company-lsp lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc
goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline view lsp-clients
lsp-eslint lsp-verilog lsp-json lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-pwsh lsp-terraform
lsp-yaml lsp-vhdl lsp-haxe lsp-erlang lsp-fsharp lsp-metals lsp-elm
lsp-dart lsp-clojure lsp-go lsp-xml lsp-css lsp-intelephense lsp-vetur
lsp-html lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-pyls lsp smartparens
rainbow-delimiters haml-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs css-mode sgml-mode
eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr url-queue url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr
text-property-search url-cookie url-domsuf svg xml dom ruby-mode smie
hi-lock flycheck-mypy flycheck company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb vc-git diff-mode highlight-thing
lsp-python-ms lsp-mode xref project url-util spinner network-stream puny
nsm rmc markdown-mode thingatpt lv inline imenu ht ewoc em-glob
dash-functional compile bindat vc vc-dispatcher server hcl-mode windmove
framemove which-key narrow-indirect yasnippet python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util ws-butler dired+
image-dired image-mode exif image-file dired-x dired-aux dired
dired-loaddefs helm-org-rifle org-clipper org-eww ob-python org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs tab-line ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ivy ring colir color ivy-overlay helm-mode
helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp format-spec helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp async company pcase delsel edmacro kmacro iso-transl
smart-mode-line-light-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority diminish
autorevert filenotify savehist desktop frameset escreen memoize f dash s
cl-extra help-mode paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit battery cus-start
cus-load use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core finder-inf advice rx info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 676266 385927)
 (symbols 48 45100 34)
 (strings 32 177051 29564)
 (string-bytes 1 5668669)
 (vectors 16 81593)
 (vector-slots 8 1027845 511502)
 (floats 8 455 283)
 (intervals 56 3828 2138)
 (buffers 1000 41))