Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL]Re: [bug#40195] Add Docusign python API module as a package

From: Josh Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:46:43 +0000

The tarballs that GitHub automatically generates per-tag (named like
'v3.0.0.tar.gz') do sometimes change, which breaks our packaging. So we
should package this either from the Git tag or from PyPI:
> Done

I think we should take the PyPi name as canonical, so as a Python
library, this Guix package should be called 'python-docusign-esign'.
> Done

Why are the tests skipped? Can you add a code comment? Even just "No
test suite" if that is the case.
> Done

Make sure to lint the package. You may need to do it in a Guix
development environment; something like this should work:
> I couldn't figure the command -- thanks.  Also done

Can you send a revised patch? 
> See attached

Also, does this integrate with any Guix packages?
> No?
---

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.