Subject: Re: bug#40169: Fix drawing the horizontal line

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 14:51:56 +0300

> From: Asher Gordon <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:41:38 -0400
> 
> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Thanks, but please also provide a ChangeLog-format commit log message
> > for these changes.  Also, should any of this be in NEWS?  If so,
> > please provide the entry for that file as well.
> 
> Please see the patch below. It includes the changes to 'gomoku.el' as
> well as an entry in both 'etc/NEWS' and 'ChangeLog.3'. It also includes
> a git commit message (I formatted the patch with 'git format-patch').

Thanks, I pushed this to the master branch.

In the future, please don't provide changes for ChangeLog files, we
generate ChangeLog files from the Git log.  I also made your commit
log message more detailed, per our conventions; please try to use the
same style in the future.  Finally, the NEWS entry should have been
marked with "---", as this change doesn't need to be documented in any
manual.