Subject: Re: bug#40142: CVE checker return false positives

From: Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 16:57:33 +0000

Hello,

On 2020-03-21 16:25, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Probably the fix would be to preserve the vendor part in the API and to
> somehow use it meaningfully.
> 
> Ideas & patches welcome!

I'll see what I can write a patch to fix it then.

>> Also note the missing / on the first line and it output on `stderr'
>> instead of `stdout'.
> 
> What do you mean?

I misunderstood the meaning of “gnu/packages/version-control.scm:149:2:”
and thought there was a missing / before “gnu/”; this is irrelevant. 
About
the output stream of “guix lint” I think it should output to `stdout', 
not
`stderr' as it's currently the case.

Brice.