Subject: bug#40139: 25.2; SIGBUS

From: Vadim Zaliva <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 15:36:01 -0700

I am using 'latex-preview-pane-mode'. It renders PDF preview of the
document. It works first time. When I do any change to the document and
try to save it, it crashes. On console I see the following:

$ emacs                                                          15:23:53
Fatal error 7: Bus error
Backtrace:
emacs[0x50a4de]
emacs[0x4f0ad9]
emacs[0x508c2e]
emacs[0x508de8]
emacs[0x508ed9]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x12890)[0x7f88e211f890]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x18eb64)[0x7f88e1c8db64]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libMagickCore-6.Q16.so.3(ReadBlob+0x29c)[0x7f88e44a08ac]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ImageMagick-6.9.7/modules-Q16/coders/png.so(+0x443e)[0x7f88d39d143e]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16(+0x17b6f)[0x7f88e8579b6f]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16(+0x17c5f)[0x7f88e8579c5f]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16(png_read_row+0x1b5)[0x7f88e8570bd5]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ImageMagick-6.9.7/modules-Q16/coders/png.so(+0x16887)[0x7f88d39e3887]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ImageMagick-6.9.7/modules-Q16/coders/png.so(+0x174d6)[0x7f88d39e44d6]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libMagickCore-6.Q16.so.3(ReadImage+0x18f)[0x7f88e44d89df]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libMagickWand-6.Q16.so.3(MagickReadImage+0x6a)[0x7f88e49ad46a]
emacs[0x5d20d5]
emacs[0x5da68d]
emacs[0x43bc3b]
emacs[0x43c80a]
emacs[0x43ca56]
emacs[0x43fafa]
emacs[0x43fd50]
emacs[0x44ec97]
emacs[0x4514b5]
emacs[0x46448d]
emacs[0x46786b]
emacs[0x56307e]
emacs[0x432715]
emacs[0x454bf9]
emacs[0x456a7a]
emacs[0x5a3cf5]
emacs[0x4230f0]
emacs[0x4fcad4]
emacs[0x4fd900]
emacs[0x4ff384]
emacs[0x562ff2]
emacs[0x4f0ef4]
emacs[0x562f71]
emacs[0x4f0e8b]
emacs[0x4f5777]
...
fish: “emacs” terminated by signal SIGBUS (Misaligned address error)

$ gdb emacs                                    15:29:25
GNU gdb (Ubuntu 8.1-0ubuntu3.2) 8.1.0.20180409-git
Copyright (C) 2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from emacs...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/bin/emacs
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffe531d700 (LWP 20156)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe46ab700 (LWP 20157)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe3c5a700 (LWP 20158)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe2b63700 (LWP 20481)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe2362700 (LWP 20482)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe1b61700 (LWP 20483)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe1360700 (LWP 20484)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe0b5f700 (LWP 20485)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe035e700 (LWP 20486)]
[New Thread 0x7fffdfb5d700 (LWP 20487)]

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGBUS, Bus error.
__memmove_avx_unaligned_erms ()
    at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/memmove-vec-unaligned-erms.S:306
306 ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/memmove-vec-unaligned-erms.S: No such file
or directory.
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007ffff0defb64 in __memmove_avx_unaligned_erms ()
    at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/memmove-vec-unaligned-erms.S:306
#1  0x00007ffff36028ac in ReadBlob () at
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libMagickCore-6.Q16.so.3
#2  0x00007fffe2b6843e in  ()
    at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ImageMagick-6.9.7/modules-Q16/coders/png.so
#3  0x00007ffff76dbb6f in  () at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16
#4  0x00007ffff76dbc5f in  () at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16
#5  0x00007ffff76e0322 in  () at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16
#6  0x00007ffff76d2ae3 in png_read_row () at
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpng16.so.16
#7  0x00007fffe2b7a887 in  ()
    at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ImageMagick-6.9.7/modules-Q16/coders/png.so
#8  0x00007fffe2b7b4d6 in  ()
    at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ImageMagick-6.9.7/modules-Q16/coders/png.so
#9  0x00007ffff363a9df in ReadImage () at
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libMagickCore-6.Q16.so.3
#10 0x00007ffff3b0f46a in MagickReadImage ()
    at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libMagickWand-6.Q16.so.3
#11 0x00000000005d20d5 in  ()
#12 0x00000000005da68d in  ()
#13 0x000000000043bc3b in  ()
#14 0x000000000043c80a in  ()
#15 0x000000000043ca56 in  ()
#16 0x000000000043fafa in  ()
#17 0x000000000043fd50 in  ()
#18 0x000000000044ec97 in  ()
#19 0x00000000004514b5 in  ()
#20 0x000000000046448d in  ()
#21 0x000000000046786b in  ()
#22 0x000000000056307e in  ()
#23 0x0000000000432715 in  ()
#24 0x0000000000454bf9 in  ()
#25 0x0000000000456a7a in  ()
#26 0x00000000005a3cf5 in  ()
#27 0x00000000004230f0 in  ()
#28 0x00000000004fcad4 in  ()
#29 0x00000000004fd900 in  ()
#30 0x00000000004ff384 in  ()
#31 0x0000000000562ff2 in  ()
#32 0x00000000004f0ef4 in  ()
#33 0x0000000000562f71 in  ()
#34 0x00000000004f0e8b in  ()
#35 0x00000000004f5777 in  ()
#36 0x00000000004f5a9a in  ()
#37 0x0000000000418de0 in  ()
#38 0x00007ffff0c82b97 in __libc_start_main (main=
    0x418210, argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffdf58, init=<optimized out>,
fini=<optimized out>, rtld_fini=<optimized out>, stack_end=0x7fffffffdf48)
at ../csu/libc-start.c:310
        result = <optimized out>
        unwind_buf =
              {cancel_jmp_buf = {{jmp_buf = {0, -4467382301069445029,
4298896, 140737488346960---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to
quit---
, 0, 0, 4467381945109805147, 4467371107155802203}, mask_was_saved = 0}},
priv = {pad = {0x0, 0x0, 0x7ffff7de5733 <_dl_init+259>, 0x7ffff7dd0cd8},
data = {prev = 0x0, cleanup = 0x0, canceltype = -136423629}}}
        not_first_call = <optimized out>
#39 0x00000000004198ba in  ()
(gdb) xbacktrace
Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".

It looks ImageMagick problem. Howevr if it crashes or otherwise
misbehaves it should not bring down my whole emacs process.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.21)
 of 2017-09-22, modified by Debian built on lgw01-amd64-050
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-jYekUr/emacs25-25.2+1=.
-fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading debian-ispell...
Loading /var/cache/dictionaries-common/emacsen-ispell-default.el
(source)...done
Loading debian-ispell...done
Loading /var/cache/dictionaries-common/emacsen-ispell-dicts.el
(source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50dictionaries-common.el (source)...done
Loading server...done
Checking /home/lord/lisp/zoom-frm... [4 times]
Done (Total of 0 files compiled, 3 skipped)
Turning on magit-auto-revert-mode...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/home/lord/.opam/4.09.0+flambda/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-cap hides
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/merlin-20191025.851/merlin-cap
/home/lord/.opam/4.09.0+flambda/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin hides
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/merlin-20191025.851/merlin
/home/lord/.opam/4.09.0+flambda/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-ac hides
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/merlin-20191025.851/merlin-ac
/home/lord/.opam/4.09.0+flambda/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-xref hides
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/merlin-20191025.851/merlin-xref
/home/lord/.opam/4.09.0+flambda/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-iedit hides
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/merlin-20191025.851/merlin-iedit
/home/lord/.opam/4.09.0+flambda/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-imenu hides
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/merlin-20191025.851/merlin-imenu
/home/lord/.opam/4.09.0+flambda/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-company hides
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/merlin-20191025.851/merlin-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lord/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200316/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail winner helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug helm-info helm-mode zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns avoid
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap merlin-company merlin-cap
merlin cl opam-user-setup solarized-dark-theme solarized-palettes
savehist tramp tramp-compat auth-source tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize org-bullets org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs tuareg speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
tuareg-opam flymake smie caml-help caml-types caml-emacs find-file
company flex-mode jison-mode bison-mode slime etags xref project
arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline pp hyperspec browse-url paren
delsel ws-butler iflipb imenu-anywhere helm-imenu helm-ag compile
helm-ls-git helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types vc-git vc
vc-dispatcher helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section
eieio magit-utils crm log-edit message dired format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epg gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
server subr-x dash cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces color edmacro kmacro multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more thingatpt
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core advice rect
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-ensure cl-seq
use-package-core finder-inf eieio-core cl-macs tex-site proof-site
proof-autoloads slime-autoloads info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 603067 56666)
 (symbols 48 49356 2)
 (miscs 40 107 217)
 (strings 32 145350 14238)
 (string-bytes 1 4354411)
 (vectors 16 73030)
 (vector-slots 8 1122656 20801)
 (floats 8 916 289)
 (intervals 56 1043 0)
 (buffers 976 19))

-- 
"Hated by fools, and fools to hate, be that my motto and my fate"
(Jonathan Swift)