Subject: [bug#40120] [PATCH] doc: guix.texi: Add console-font-service-type to Base Services.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 23:42:54 +0100

Hi John,

Thanks for improving the manual!  Some comments:

John Soo <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From 6a7204a6396781c1bbc1db1defee362c0a8142f9 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: John Soo <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 08:33:59 -0700
> Subject: [PATCH] doc: guix.texi: Add console-font-service-type to Base
>  Services.
>
> * doc/guix.texi (console-font-service-type): Add it.
                  ^
This should be the name of the section this is added in.

> +@deffn {Scheme Procedure} console-font-service-type @var{tty-font-pairs}

This should be @defvr because it’s a variable, not a procedure (and thus
has no arguments).

Could you change that accordingly?  You can take inspiration from other
service types.

TIA!

Ludo’.