Subject: 26.3; Emacs on Windows freezes when connecting to freeBSD host with Plink

From: Matthew Grice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 04:23:28 +0000

Good afternoon all,

When attempting to edit a file over ssh using Plink (Emacs is running on
Windows 10), the connecting spinner spins forever. To replicate:

C-x C-f /plink:matt@myfreebsdhost:~/ <TAB to get list of files in dired>

Emacs then starts to hog the CPU and has to be forced to close from the Task Manager.
I have no problems connecting to my Slackware production server using this
configuration.

I appreciate that the Windows platform might be unsupported but I
thought I'd raise the bug anyway.

Regards,

Matt Grice
Senior Applications Engineer
ANCA Machine Tools PTY.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
of 2019-08-29 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18363
Recent messages:
Package 'dashboard-20200121.1429' deleted.
Package 'doom-themes-20200211.819' deleted.
Package 'org-9.3.3' deleted.
Package 'slime-company-20190117.1538' deleted.
Package 'slime-20200209.1437' deleted.
Package 'tramp-2.4.3.1' deleted.
Package 'company-20200206.2239' deleted.
Package 'page-break-lines-20200121.837' deleted.
Package menu: Operation finished.  2 packages are no longer needed, type 'M-x package-autoremove' to remove them
<left-fringe> <wheel-down> is undefined

Configured using:
'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
--without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENA
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
 mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-texinfo hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-publish hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-org hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-odt hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-md hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-man hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-latex hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-icalendar hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-html hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-beamer hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-ascii hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-version hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-timer hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-table hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-src hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-protocol hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-plot hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mouse hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mobile hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macs hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macro hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-loaddefs hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-list hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-lint hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-install hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-indent hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-id hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-habit hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-footnote hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-feed hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-faces hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-entities hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-element hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-duration hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-datetree hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-ctags hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-crypt hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-compat hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-colview hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-clock hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-capture hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-archive hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-agenda hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-vala hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-table hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-stan hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sql hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shen hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shell hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sed hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-screen hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sass hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ref hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-R hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-python hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-processing hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-perl hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-org hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-octave hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-makefile hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lua hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lob hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-latex hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-js hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-java hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-J hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-io hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-hledger hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-groovy hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-forth hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-exp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eval hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ebnf hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-dot hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-css hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-core hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-coq hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-comint hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-calc hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-C hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-awk hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-abc hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/trampver hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/trampver
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-uu hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-uu
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-smb hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-smb
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-sh hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-sh
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-loaddefs hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-gvfs hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-ftp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-compat hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-compat
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-cmds hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-cache hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-cache
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-adb hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-adb
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-inspect hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-inspect
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-client hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-client
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/nadvice-0.3/nadvice hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/nadvice

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail ispell company-dabbrev
company-template face-remap tempo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-attach org-id ob-octave ebnf2ps ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def
lpr calc-store calc-trail calc-ext cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs rx inferior-slime
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-autodoc slime-editing-commands
slime-repl elp slime-parse gud apropos cl slime arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec browse-url vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc vc-dispatcher
ert-x ert ewoc debug tramp-gvfs dbus xml autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode
server linum whitespace ffap org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-agenda
bookmark pp ob-ditaa ob-python org-clock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs yasnippet
elec-pair highlight-indentation flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt
company-capf company pcase help-fns radix-tree elpy advice elpy-rpc
pyvenv esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util elpy-shell elpy-profile
elpy-django s elpy-refactor python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat subr-x shell pcomplete
parse-time json map ido grep compile comint ansi-color files-x etags
xref project ring cus-edit cus-start cus-load edmacro kmacro cl-extra
help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core dashboard
dashboard-widgets time recentf tree-widget wid-edit page-break-lines
doom-challenger-deep-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base mm-archive
message dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils url-http-ntlm ntlm
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs hmac-md5 hex-util md4 network-stream
starttls url-http tls gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap finder-inf slime-autoloads url-auth info package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1572519 278904)
(symbols 48 68185 5)
(miscs 40 215 508)
(strings 32 293194 39343)
(string-bytes 1 7853094)
(vectors 16 82672)
(vector-slots 8 1741517 107702)
(floats 8 839 492)
(intervals 56 149264 1839)
(buffers 992 25))

Kind Regards

Matt Grice
Senior Engineer - Applications

T: +61 3 9751 8383  |  Ext. 8383