Subject: bug#40098: closed (Re: bug#40098: 26.3; Emacs on Windows freezes when connecting to freeBSD host with Plink)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 01:34:03 +0000

Your bug report

#40098: 26.3; Emacs on Windows freezes when connecting to freeBSD host with Plink

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
40098: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=40098
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#40098: 26.3; Emacs on Windows freezes when connecting to freeBSD host with Plink
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Matthew Grice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 18:33:38 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Matthew Grice <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Good afternoon all,
>
> Hi Matthew,
>
>> When attempting to edit a file over ssh using Plink (Emacs is running
>> on Windows 10), the connecting spinner spins forever. To replicate:
>>
>> C-x C-f /plink:matt@myfreebsdhost:~/ <TAB to get list of files in dired>
>>
>> Emacs then starts to hog the CPU and has to be forced to close from
>> the Task Manager.
>>
>> I have no problems connecting to my Slackware production server using
>> this configuration.
>>
>> I appreciate that the Windows platform might be unsupported but I
>> thought I'd raise the bug anyway.
>
> This sounds like bug#39399 <https://debbugs.gnu.org/39399>. Could you,
> pls, install the recent Tramp 2.4.3.2 from GNU ELPA, and check whether
> it works for you? I see you have deleted Tramp 2.4.3.1. This didn't
> contain the relevant patch yet.

More information was requested, but none was given within 21 weeks, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 26.3; Emacs on Windows freezes when connecting to freeBSD host with Plink
From: Matthew Grice <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 04:23:28 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Good afternoon all,

When attempting to edit a file over ssh using Plink (Emacs is running on
Windows 10), the connecting spinner spins forever. To replicate:

C-x C-f /plink:matt@myfreebsdhost:~/ <TAB to get list of files in dired>

Emacs then starts to hog the CPU and has to be forced to close from the Task Manager.
I have no problems connecting to my Slackware production server using this
configuration.

I appreciate that the Windows platform might be unsupported but I
thought I'd raise the bug anyway.

Regards,

Matt Grice
Senior Applications Engineer
ANCA Machine Tools PTY.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
of 2019-08-29 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18363
Recent messages:
Package 'dashboard-20200121.1429' deleted.
Package 'doom-themes-20200211.819' deleted.
Package 'org-9.3.3' deleted.
Package 'slime-company-20190117.1538' deleted.
Package 'slime-20200209.1437' deleted.
Package 'tramp-2.4.3.1' deleted.
Package 'company-20200206.2239' deleted.
Package 'page-break-lines-20200121.837' deleted.
Package menu: Operation finished.  2 packages are no longer needed, type 'M-x package-autoremove' to remove them
<left-fringe> <wheel-down> is undefined

Configured using:
'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
--without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENA
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
 mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-texinfo hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-publish hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-org hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-odt hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-md hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-man hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-latex hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-icalendar hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-html hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-beamer hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-ascii hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-version hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-timer hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-table hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-src hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-protocol hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-plot hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mouse hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mobile hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macs hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macro hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-loaddefs hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-list hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-lint hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-install hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-indent hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-id hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-habit hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-footnote hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-feed hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-faces hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-entities hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-element hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-duration hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-datetree hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-ctags hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-crypt hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-compat hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-colview hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-clock hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-capture hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-archive hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-agenda hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-vala hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-table hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-stan hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sql hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shen hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shell hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sed hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-screen hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sass hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ref hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-R hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-python hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-processing hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-perl hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-org hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-octave hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-makefile hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lua hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lob hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-latex hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-js hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-java hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-J hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-io hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-hledger hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-groovy hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-forth hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-exp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eval hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ebnf hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-dot hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-css hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-core hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-coq hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-comint hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-calc hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-C hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-awk hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-abc hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/trampver hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/trampver
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-uu hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-uu
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-smb hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-smb
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-sh hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-sh
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-loaddefs hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-gvfs hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-ftp hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-compat hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-compat
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-cmds hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-cache hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-cache
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.2/tramp-adb hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/tramp-adb
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-inspect hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-inspect
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-client hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-client
c:/Users/matthew.grice/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/nadvice-0.3/nadvice hides c:/Users/matthew.grice/bin/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/nadvice

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail ispell company-dabbrev
company-template face-remap tempo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-attach org-id ob-octave ebnf2ps ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def
lpr calc-store calc-trail calc-ext cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs rx inferior-slime
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-autodoc slime-editing-commands
slime-repl elp slime-parse gud apropos cl slime arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec browse-url vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc vc-dispatcher
ert-x ert ewoc debug tramp-gvfs dbus xml autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode
server linum whitespace ffap org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-agenda
bookmark pp ob-ditaa ob-python org-clock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs yasnippet
elec-pair highlight-indentation flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt
company-capf company pcase help-fns radix-tree elpy advice elpy-rpc
pyvenv esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util elpy-shell elpy-profile
elpy-django s elpy-refactor python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat subr-x shell pcomplete
parse-time json map ido grep compile comint ansi-color files-x etags
xref project ring cus-edit cus-start cus-load edmacro kmacro cl-extra
help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core dashboard
dashboard-widgets time recentf tree-widget wid-edit page-break-lines
doom-challenger-deep-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base mm-archive
message dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils url-http-ntlm ntlm
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs hmac-md5 hex-util md4 network-stream
starttls url-http tls gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap finder-inf slime-autoloads url-auth info package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1572519 278904)
(symbols 48 68185 5)
(miscs 40 215 508)
(strings 32 293194 39343)
(string-bytes 1 7853094)
(vectors 16 82672)
(vector-slots 8 1741517 107702)
(floats 8 839 492)
(intervals 56 149264 1839)
(buffers 992 25))

Kind Regards

Matt Grice
Senior Engineer - Applications

T: +61 3 9751 8383  |  Ext. 8383