Subject: [bug#40092] [PATCH] gnu: ocaml-menhir: Update to 20200211

From: Vincent Legoll <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 10:25:34 +0200

Hello,

On 29/05/2020 02:38, Leo Famulari wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 06:01:15PM +0100, Vincent Legoll wrote:
>> The attached patch depends on the
>> previously submitted for inclusion dune 2.4.0
>> update (which may not go into master)
>>
>> The package is switched from ocaml-build-system to dune-build-system.
>>
>> This one is untested though
> 
> It's been a while... is this patch still waiting for something else?

Yes, this depends on dune 2 (we still have 1.11.3) which is breaking
compatibility by removing support for jhbuild. See details in issue:
#40091.

I'm not into ocaml, (was just trying to update packages, to get
acquainted with guix packaging). I think I was too optimistic with
those.

I'll let the ones who know handle this.

I don't know if this means closing the issues or letting them open
though...

-- 
Vincent Legoll