Subject: bug#40085: Using C-u with shell-command does not always insert at point.

From: "Hyatt,Earl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 00:08:56 +0000

Hello,

While `shell-command-dont-erase-buffer' is set to 'beg-last-out,  using `shell-command' with an argument cause the text to be inserted at the end of the buffer instead of at point, and then moves the cursor to before the inserted text.
Setting it to 'end-last-out inserts the text at point, but moves the cusor to the end of the file.
Using 'save-point inserts text at the end of the buffer, but does not move the cursor.
Using t inserts the text at point, but then moves the cursor to the end of the buffer.
Using nil inserts the text at point, and does not move point.

This behavior is expected when using the normal output buffer, but not when trying to insert into the current buffer.

Please change the behavior so that when using C-u, the text is always inserted at point into the current buffer.
Maybe, for consistency, use 'beg-last-out or 'end-last-out to decide whether to keep cursor in same position or to move to position after inserted text in the current buffer.

This was tested using the Scratch buffer.

Thank you,
Earl

In GNU Emacs 27.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-03-03 built on lptp2
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12005000
System Description: Ubuntu 19.10

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/dude/.emacs.d/.cache/undo-tree/.!home!dude!.spacemacs.~undo-tree~.gz
Disabled auto-completion.
uncompressing .!home!dude!Projects!Inits and Settings!Ivy.spacemacs.~undo-tree~.gz...done
Followed link to /home/dude/Projects/Inits and Settings/Ivy.spacemacs
Mark saved where search started
beg-last-out
(No changes need to be saved)
26 (#o32, #x1a, ?\C-z)
Undo branch point!
Waiting for git... [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs/emacs27/
 --exec-prefix=/opt/emacs/emacs27/ --with-cairo --with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-visual-mark-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/magit-section-20200226.1251/magit-section hides /home/dude/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/magit-20200303.124/magit-section
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/dash-20200119.2310/dash hides /home/dude/.emacs.d/core/libs/dash
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/ht-20200217.2331/ht hides /home/dude/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-version hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-md hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-duration hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-org hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-gnus hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-irc hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-J hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-J
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-faces hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-forth hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-groovy hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-coq hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-ascii hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-eshell hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-attach hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-bibtex hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-macro hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-org hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-keys hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-java hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-src hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-tempo hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-io hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-man hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-capture hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-icalendar hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-num hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-num
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-colview hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-table hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-element hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-list hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-macs hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-eshell hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-entities hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-python hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-feed hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-mhe hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ebnf hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-lint hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-odt hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-habit hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-plot hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-beamer hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-abc hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-timer hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-html hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-processing hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-eww hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-w3m hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-core hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-R hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-latex hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-docview hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-id hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-publish hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-makefile hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sed hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-attach-git hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-table hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-compat hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-info hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-goto hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-css hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-texinfo hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-shell hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-hledger hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-bbdb hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-C hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-clock hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-archive hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-stan hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-rmail hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lua hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-install hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-indent hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-vala hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-js hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/map-2.1/map hides /opt/emacs/emacs27/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort display-fill-column-indicator mail-extr hippie-exp
tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp bookmark emacsbug
message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search time-date mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
mail-utils mule-util smex semantic/decorate/mode jka-compr vc-mtn vc-hg
semantic/tag-file view lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur lsp-html
lsp-verilog lsp-terraform lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-python-ms lsp-pyls
lsp-pwsh lsp-metals lsp-json lsp-intelephense lsp-haxe lsp-go
lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elm lsp-dart lsp-css
lsp-csharp lsp-clojure cquery cquery-inheritance-hierarchy
cquery-call-hierarchy cquery-tree cquery-code-lens
cquery-semantic-highlighting cquery-common ccls ccls-member-hierarchy
ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens
ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-clients lsp
lsp-mode spinner network-stream smartparens-markdown markdown-mode
inline em-glob esh-util dash-functional bindat macrostep-c cmacexp
macrostep stickyfunc-enhance company-c-headers semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files ggtags editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch mwim diff-hl vc-dir ewoc face-remap
spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x ibuf-macs imenu-list
window-purpose window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core
window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils projectile grep
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs company-statistics company-files
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-semantic company-template company-capf
company-quickhelp company overseer pkg-info url-http url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc epl auto-compile packed
elisp-slime-nav etags fileloop generator flycheck-elsa flycheck-package
package-lint let-alist imenu finder eval-sexp-fu semantic/db-mode
srefactor srefactor-ui recentf tree-widget srecode/semantic
semantic/senator semantic/decorate srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto
ede/source eieio-speedbar eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/fields
srecode/table srecode semantic/doc semantic/bovine/c hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/idle semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/bovine/el semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/db-el eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/bovine semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs cap-words superword subword display-line-numbers
goto-addr bug-reference evil-lisp-state flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck find-func highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-parentheses
hideshow rainbow-delimiters smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens two-column vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc
vc-dispatcher yasnippet-snippets yasnippet evil-goggles pulse
evil-visual-mark-mode printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr
help-fns+ winner xterm-color spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler
vi-tilde-fringe symbol-overlay string-inflection saveplace savehist
popwin persp-mode ivy-rich ivy-hydra hl-todo eyebrowse evil-unimpaired
evil-textobj-line evil-anzu anzu editorconfig noutline outline
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize counsel xdg xref project dired
dired-loaddefs swiper ivy flx delsel colir color ivy-overlay
clean-aindent-mode clang-format xml kotl-autoloads gh-common marshal
tex-site hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit
cus-start cus-load evil evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs diminish evil-vars bind-map quelpa
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree xt-mouse autorevert
filenotify cl-extra vc-git diff-mode disp-table wid-edit
spacemacs-light-theme spacemacs-common format-spec info finder-inf
rec-mode hl-line cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl compile comint
ansi-color ring gnutls puny so-long ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs
core-spacebind core-use-package-ext core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-release-management
core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer eieio-compat
core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs ht dash help-mode
warnings package browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache json map url-vars seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config
core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro derived cl-macs gv
profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-hooks page-break-lines
easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice
core-emacs-backports core-dumper subr-x tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1045083 533474)
 (symbols 48 84562 51)
 (strings 32 257277 115746)
 (string-bytes 1 8212671)
 (vectors 16 91731)
 (vector-slots 8 2235552 539322)
 (floats 8 1074 666)
 (intervals 56 18076 2831)
 (buffers 1000 22))