Subject: Re: [bug#40048] Add barrage game

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 21:46:28 +0100

Hello,

Alberto EFG <[email-masked]> writes:

> My second patch, I tried to avoid the same mistakes of the last one.
> Everything seems to work.
> guix size is around 800 MB

I applied the patch with the changes below:

> +    (inputs
> +     `(("sdl" ,sdl)
> +       ("sdl-mixer" ,sdl-mixer)
> +       ("hicolor-icon-theme" ,hicolor-icon-theme)))

I re-ordered inputs alphabetically.

> +    (synopsis "Violent point-and-click shooting game with nice effects")
> +    (description "Barrage is a rather destructive action game that
> + puts you on a shooting range with the objective to hit as many dummy
> + targets as possible within 3 minutes.  You control a gun that may either
> + fire small or large grenades at soldiers, jeeps and tanks.
> + Targets are fast pace.")

The last sentence seemed to be cut off. I changed the ending according
to upstream REAMDE.

Thank you!

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou