Subject: [bug#40040] Submission of Patch for Package Description for CRAN Package r-crochet

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 18:06:29 +0100

Hi,

that patch does not apply to guix master.

Could you rebase it?

You can do that using

  git pull --rebase

Then you can regenerate the patch via

  git format-patch -1

and send it to this bug report as version 2.

Thanks!

Other than that, I did a license review and that seems fine.

Please do not add trailing newlines at the end of the file.

Please also make sure to use

  ./pre-inst-env guix lint r-crochet

in order to find out obvious problems with it, if any.

In this case, guix lint warns that '[' and other code-like things should be
enclosed in the texinfo tag @code instead, for example:

@code{[}