Subject: Re: Resubmission of patch for Package Description for CRAN Package r-crochet

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 12:38:53 +0100

Hi Naga,

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:43:30 +0530
Naga Malleswari <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Resubmitting v3 of my patch. I really hope i did the changes right.

There's still an extra newline at the end of your file.
"git am" still complained.

Also, we are using automated tools to apply these patches.  For that to work
right without manual fiddling, please put eventual mail text below the "---"
and above the "diff" (so it's filtered out by the automated tool).

This time, I had to edit the commit message to remove this conversation
from the git log.

> I am going through documentation and learning the things. For seeking 
> clarification, Is there any other way i can communicate with you or the 
> community. I have joined IRC channel as well #guix on freenode.

For me, E-Mail is fine.  Some other Guix developers are on IRC in #guix
on freenode.

Note: It's better to put the version "v3" also in the subject line.

I've checked the license and I don't think that r-crochet is Free Software
or that the license is expat.  How did you determine the value of the
license field?