Subject: bug#40022: Build Error in volk-1.3

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 09:52:08 +0200

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 02:20:04AM +0100, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice via Bug reports for GNU Guix wrote:
> Michael Gorlick 写道：
> > Build log attached.
> 
> Thanks.  This looks like <https://github.com/gnuradio/volk/issues/340>.
> 
> Kind regards,
> 
> T G-R

I didn't look at the bug report, but my older machine (from around 2010)
was able to build it, but newer, more powerful machines were not, with
the same error as you got.

Is the 2.x series compatible with the 1.x series? I see we have 1.3 and
1.4 is about 2 years old, while 2.3 was released last month.

-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted