Subject: Re: bug#39993: Guix report hash mismatch when underlying cause is ENOSPC

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 15:00:36 +0100

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Starting download of /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz
> From https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz...
> @ download-started /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119
> @ download-progress /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119 65536
> @ download-progress /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119 393216
> @ download-progress /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119 655360
> @ download-progress /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119 917504
> @ download-progress /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119 1114112
> @ download-progress /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119 1441792
> @ download-progress /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119 1638400
> @ download-progress /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119 1900544
> @ download-progress /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119 2162688
> @ download-progress /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119 2333119
> @ download-succeeded
> /gnu/store/mv33j0si1n75q9kdimhvyrjn05pbxz5b-tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz https://www.tcpdump.org/release/tcpdump-4.9.3.tar.gz 2333119

I believe this log is from a subsequent download that succeeded.

Thanks,
Ludo’.