Subject: Re: #39981: [PATCH] compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist: Support gulp.js

From: Štěpán Němec <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 17:35:31 +0100

On Sun, 08 Mar 2020 17:07:02 +0100
Mattias Engdegård wrote:

> Do you think it would be possible to ask the Gulp authors to switch to
> the standard GNU message format? Their non-Emacs users would benefit
> as well, since that format is widely used and understood by other
> tools.

I don't know anything about the project's development, but now I that
looked, the main repository seems to be this (MIT license):

  https://github.com/gulpjs/gulp

Furthemore, from https://github.com/gulpjs/gulp/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md:

"GitHub issues are the primary way for communicating about specific
proposed changes to this project."

I tried searching both open and closed issues and haven't found anything
relevant to this. Would you be willing to open an issue there and
describe the problem as you perceive it, or shall I?

-- 
Štěpán