Subject: Re: bug#39980: [PATCH] gnus-shorten-url: Improve and avoid args-out-of-range error

From: Štěpán Němec <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 12:31:37 +0200

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 07:26:45 +0300
Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Thanks, this is OK for emacs-27.

Pushed to emacs-27 as

2020-04-12T19:57:59+02:[email-masked]
81d07da788 (gnus-shorten-url: Improve and avoid args-out-of-range error)
https://git.sv.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=81d07da788

and master as

2020-03-07T18:26:44+01:[email-masked]
188bd80a90 (gnus-shorten-url: Improve and avoid args-out-of-range error)
https://git.sv.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=188bd80a90

>> ; Do not merge to master, where the helper is put to subr-x.el.
>
> No need to precede this with a semi-colon, I think.

I saw it done in some other commit messages and thought it was a good
way to distinguish this as a meta instruction, as opposed to the commit
message proper. I have removed it.

Thanks,

  Štěpán