Subject: Re: next browser fails to build

From: Tomáš Čech <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 17:39:45 +0100

Hi!

On Sat, Mar 07, 2020 at 05:13:00PM +0100, Pierre Neidhardt wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Glad to see you are interested in Next! :)
>
>Next 1.5.0 should work rather well on Guix.
>
>However the SBCL 2.0.2 update broke it.  But no worries, I've just
>pushed a fix so you should able to install Next after a `guix pull'.
>
>I'm hard at work with Next 2.0 and it should fix some long standing
>issues that are still in Next 1.5.0.

Thanks for swift response and reaction. I can confirm that new pull
fixes the issue for me.

>Stay tuned!

I will, good luck with 2.0!

Best regards,

Tomáš Čech

PS: I used bug-tracker e-mail in initial e-mail but you got the e-mail
    without assigned bug. So your response probably opened new one -
    please, be so kind and close it.