Subject: bug#39952: Bug Report with Guix Pull on Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 16:58:51 +0100

Hullo,

Thanks for submitting a bug report!

Lee Jia Hong 写道：
> […]
> In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
>    592:17  0 (map1 (("source" #<origin #<<git-reference> url: 
>    "https://notabug.org/cwebber/g
> uile-gcrypt.git" co?>) ?))

Guix was unable to check out this source repository, possibly 
(likely) because of a network failure.

It's possible that today's scheduled ci.guix.gnu.org maintenance 
made this problem worse.  The main substitute server should be 
back up now.

> srfi/srfi-1.scm:592:17: In procedure map1:
> Throw to key `srfi-34' with args `(#<condition 
> &store-protocol-error [message: "some substit
> utes for the outputs of derivation 
> `/gnu/store/v03jcr1nhdj2fw8813wli3zp4drsnzsd-bzip2-1.0.6.
> tar.gz.drv' failed (usually happens due to networking issues); 
> try `--fallback' to build der
> ivation from source " status: 1] 7b927b0>)'.

Try running ‘guix pull’ again, it might simply have been a bad 
connection.  If that still fails with the same message and URL, 
try ‘guix pull --fallback’.  Let us know what happens.

> guix pull: error: You found a bug: […]
> Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.

This was probably not a bug in Guix.  This message is a bit too 
eager, but at least it gets bug reports :-)

Kind regards,

T G-R