Subject: 26.3; Customize buffer does not show type expected

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 18:06:25 +0100

The title already explains the bug. It would be great if the customize
buffer shows which type of variable is expected. Although the :type
keyword is included in the defcustom declaration, it is not shown in
the
customization buffer which type is expected. If the wrong type is
filled
in then the only error message given is "(mismatch)". Quite some
package
writers do not - additionally -  document their variables.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13)
 of 2019-12-15 built on daniel-fedora
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12006000
System Description:	Fedora release 31 (Thirty One)

Recent messages:
Writing Emacs custom settings to dotfile...
Saving file /home/dalanicolai/Sync/.spacemacs...
Wrote /home/dalanicolai/Sync/.spacemacs
Quit
Creating customization items...
Creating customization items ...done
Resetting customization items...done
Creating customization setup...done
Mark set
ESC ESC M-m is undefined
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure --with-imagemagick --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3
X11
XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-fasd-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-iedit hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/merlin-
20191025.851/merlin-iedit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-xref hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/merlin-
20191025.851/merlin-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-company hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/merlin-
20191025.851/merlin-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-ac hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/merlin-
20191025.851/merlin-ac
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-imenu hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/merlin-
20191025.851/merlin-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/merlin-20191025.851/merlin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-cap hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/merlin-
20191025.851/merlin-cap
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/magit-section-
20200218.2334/magit-section hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/magit-20200223.1224/magit-
section
/home/dalanicolai/.opam/default/share/emacs/site-lisp/dune hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/dune-20191016.1241/dune
/home/dalanicolai/.opam/default/share/emacs/site-lisp/dune-flymake
hides /home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/dune-
20191016.1241/dune-flymake
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/dash-20200119.2310/dash
hides /home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/core/libs/dash
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/ht-20200217.2331/ht hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
processing
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
protocol
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
picolisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
clojure
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
agenda
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
gnuplot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
element
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
makefile
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
entities
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
asymptote
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
fortran
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
inlinetask
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
capture
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-
texinfo
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
hledger
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
datetree
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
duration
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
indent
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
colview
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
install
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
footnote
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
mobile
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
plantuml
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-
publish
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
haskell
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
compat
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
archive
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
emacs-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-
icalendar
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
attach
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
lilypond
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
pcomplete
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
version
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200224/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
loaddefs
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-
inspect hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-
client hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/map-2.1/map hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail browse-url network-stream
starttls url-cache pp overseer pkg-info epl auto-compile packed
elisp-slime-nav flycheck-elsa flycheck-package package-lint finder
eval-sexp-fu goto-addr bug-reference evil-lisp-state flycheck-pos-tip
pos-tip flycheck json map highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters two-column shell-pop
term ehelp easy-hugo request smex org-eldoc org-journal org-crypt
cal-iso evil-org org-bullets org-download url-http url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm toc-org image-file org-
element
avl-tree generator docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize ffap evil-surround vc-git
company-files company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-semantic company-template
company-capf company auto-highlight-symbol mmm-mode mmm-univ mmm-class
mmm-region mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat yasnippet-snippets
common-lisp-snippets yasnippet elec-pair ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-
cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview doc-
view
jka-compr image-mode ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m smartparens-config
smartparens-org smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens
markdown-mode editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x
imenu-list window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils evil-escape display-line-numbers projectile grep
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget desktop frameset
ob-lisp ob-mathematica ob-asymptote ob-js ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-
guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-python
ob-shell ivy-dired-history dired-aux calibre-mode sql view ob-hy orgit
evil-magit git-rebase magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode
diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async server
org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs bbdb bbdb-site timezone winner diminish xterm-color
ws-butler winum vi-tilde-fringe symbol-overlay string-inflection
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes saveplace savehist prodigy popwin
persp-mode cl ivy-hydra hl-todo fasd eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f s
evil-textobj-line evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-
record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-anzu anzu
editorconfig noutline outline counsel xdg xref project dired
dired-loaddefs compile swiper ivy flx delsel colir color ivy-overlay
clean-aindent-mode clang-format xml slime-autoloads tex-site hybrid-
mode
evil-evilified-state which-key use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-
commands
reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse autorevert
filenotify cl-extra disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme
spacemacs-common format-spec info finder-inf ido-vertical-mode ido
core-spacemacs core-spacebind inline core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
eieio-compat core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs ht dash
help-mode warnings package url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache url-vars seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config core-command-line pcase
core-debug edmacro kmacro derived cl-macs gv profiler easymenu
cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env
load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice core-emacs-backports subr-x
core-dumper time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-
readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1103619 623317)
 (symbols 48 94699 1)
 (miscs 40 1369 2325)
 (strings 32 263476 139369)
 (string-bytes 1 25388505)
 (vectors 16 103895)
 (vector-slots 8 1761131 444764)
 (floats 8 666 1483)
 (intervals 56 3879 1346)
 (buffers 992 38))