Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] Update Dune finite element packages

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 20:29:04 +0100

The first four patches in this patch set are identical to v1. I've added
two new patches that remove the openmpi dependency from all dune-*
packages and add new dedicated dune-*-openmpi packages instead.
To create these openmpi variants of the dune-* packages without a lot of
duplication, I've added a helper function add-openmpi-to-dune-package
that takes a dune-* package and returns its openmpi variant with the
correct dependencies and the setup code necessary to make Dune's tests
work with openmpi.

Felix Gruber (6):
  gnu: dune-*: set up MPI for tests
  gnu: add dune-uggrid 2.6.0
  gnu: Add dune-subgrid
  gnu: dune-istl: Build with suitesparse
  gnu: dune-*: remove openmpi dependency
  gnu: define dune-*-openmpi packages

 gnu/packages/maths.scm | 285 +++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 1 file changed, 172 insertions(+), 113 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1