Subject: 26.3; Sort on file-newer-than-file-p does not work outside home folder

From: dalanicolai <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 12:38:57 +0100

From: dalanicolai
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 26.3; Sort on file-newer-than-file-p does not work outside home
folder
--text follows this line--

Although I tried to send this mail from plain emacs and from spacemacs. I
was not sure if it worked and did not find a way to check if it worked (At
least I did not receive any confirmation e-mail). Although I created this
bug report in spacemacs. I tested the behavior using emacs -Q

1. evaluate (sort (directory-files "~") 'file-newer-than-file-p)
2. evaluate previous sexp with a different path ~ inserted: e.g.
.emacs.d folder as shown in the attachment

The sexp with the home folder returns a date modified list while the
sexp with a different folder does not. The attachment shows both folder
contents of ordered on date modified in nautilus and the returned lists
from evaluating the sexps. The order of the home folder list is
consistent with that nautilus while that of the .emacs.d folder is not.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13)
 of 2019-12-15 built on daniel-fedora
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12006000
System Description: Fedora release 31 (Thirty One)

Recent messages:
Checking 87 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/calc...
Checking 105 files in /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Auto-saving...
Mark set
Send this bug report to the Emacs maintainers? (y or n) y
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending...done

Configured using:
 'configure --with-imagemagick --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  treemacs-tag-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  dap-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-fasd-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/magit-section-20200218.2334/magit-section
hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/magit-20200223.1224/magit-section
/home/dalanicolai/.opam/default/share/emacs/site-lisp/dune hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/dune-20191016.1241/dune
/home/dalanicolai/.opam/default/share/emacs/site-lisp/dune-flymake hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/dune-20191016.1241/dune-flymake
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/dash-20200119.2310/dash hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/core/libs/dash
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/ht-20200217.2331/ht hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-io
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ruby
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-plot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-feed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-man
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-coq
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-element
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-entities
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-md
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-list
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-dot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sql
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-calc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-odt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-stan
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-capture
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-habit
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-hledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-macro
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-duration
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-js
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-indent
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lob
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-colview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-vala
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-shen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-python
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-html
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-install
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-clock
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ebnf
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-abc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-compat
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-archive
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-J
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-timer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-faces
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-id
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-attach
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-exp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-macs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-java
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-C
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lua
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-version
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-R
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-src
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-css
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-inspect
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-client
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/map-2.1/map hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(mailalias mailclient browse-url treemacs-bookmarks magit-bookmark
bookmark shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail woman man url-cache
pip-requirements two-column iso-transl cl-print debug dap-gdb-lldb
dap-utils dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs treemacs-projectile
treemacs-persp treemacs-evil treemacs treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions
treemacs-persistence treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tag-follow-mode
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse
treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture ace-window avy treemacs-macros treemacs-customization gdb-mi gud
bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils dap-mode dap-overlays lsp-ui lsp-ui-doc lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline view lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur
lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-terraform lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-python-ms
lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-metals lsp-json lsp-intelephense lsp-haxe lsp-go
lsp-fsharp lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elm lsp-dart lsp-css lsp-csharp
lsp-clojure cquery cquery-inheritance-hierarchy cquery-call-hierarchy
cquery-tree cquery-code-lens cquery-semantic-highlighting cquery-common
ccls ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy
ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight
ccls-common lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-clients lsp lsp-mode spinner
network-stream starttls smartparens-markdown markdown-mode ewoc em-glob
esh-util dash-functional bindat macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep
company-c-headers cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs jka-compr shell-pop term ehelp vc-git
company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-semantic company-template
company-capf company overseer pkg-info url-http tls gnutls url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm epl auto-compile packed
elisp-slime-nav etags flycheck-elsa flycheck-package package-lint finder
eval-sexp-fu goto-addr bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol
evil-lisp-state flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck json map
highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow
rainbow-delimiters smartparens-config smartparens-org smartparens-text
smartparens yasnippet-snippets common-lisp-snippets yasnippet elec-pair
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
evil-surround ffap docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize parse-time smex eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe pp vi-tilde-fringe diminish
spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list window-purpose
window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch let-alist window-purpose-layout
window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils
evil-escape display-line-numbers face-remap projectile grep ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget desktop frameset bbdb
bbdb-site timezone winner xterm-color ws-butler winum symbol-overlay
string-inflection spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline
powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes saveplace savehist
prodigy popwin persp-mode cl ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
ob-hy orgit evil-magit git-rebase magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async
server org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs avl-tree generator ol ob-exp ob-core
org-compat ob-eval org-macs ivy-hydra hl-todo fasd eyebrowse
evil-unimpaired f s evil-textobj-line evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common evil-anzu anzu editorconfig noutline outline counsel xdg
xref project dired dired-loaddefs compile swiper ivy flx delsel colir
color ivy-overlay clean-aindent-mode clang-format xml slime-autoloads
tex-site hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state time-date which-key
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit
cus-start cus-load evil evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree
hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify cl-extra disp-table wid-edit
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common format-spec info finder-inf
ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-spacebind inline
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat core-progress-bar
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs ht dash help-mode warnings package
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache url-vars seq
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg
epg-config core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro derived
cl-macs gv profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-hooks
page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs
advice core-emacs-backports subr-x core-dumper mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1612802 548362)
 (symbols 48 98089 3)
 (miscs 40 5229 5001)
 (strings 32 539093 539025)
 (string-bytes 1 29605695)
 (vectors 16 126038)
 (vector-slots 8 2568938 268178)
 (floats 8 715 1506)
 (intervals 56 10942 9320)
 (buffers 992 60))