Subject: [bug#39825] [PATCH] gnu: Add warsow-qfusion.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 13:57:59 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou 写道：
> <nitpick>
> Actually, I think we're both wrong. That should be "id 
> Software", per
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id_Software>
> </nitpick>

<ahkshually>
Id read that article as well and was… surprised: Wikipedia does 
not take kindly to marketingCase™, let alone promote it.

id obviously gets ‘special’ treatment from sympathetic editors in 
a certain age bracket.  ;-)  Any other brand would be forced to 
use Regularcase.

I wrote ‘Id’ just to make clear that it's a word, not an 
abbreviation, and because GNU doesn't recognise trademarks either, 
and oh god none of this matters let's go play in the sun.

Just don't call them I.D.
</ahkshually>

Kind regards,

T G-R, now installing gzdoom again