Subject: Re: bug#39824: 26.2; timers sometimes stop working when coming back from sleep

From: Gĳs Hillenius <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:27:28 +0100

On  6 March 2020 11:14 Eli Zaretskii, wrote:

>> Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 05:22:57 +0000 (GMT)
>> From: ndame <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
>> 
>> > Do I understand correctly that the timers you are talking about are
>> > those you yourself coded? If so, can you show the code which starts
>> > one of those timers which you sometimes find with negative Next time?
>> 
>> I did not do anything special, I just start them. E.g:
>> 
>>    (run-with-timer 10 30 'my-function)
>> 
>> This timer checks my todo list regularly and tells me if there is a scheduled
>> todo tasks imminent. Occasionally, it stops working with negative value for
>> Next in timer-list when the computer comes back from sleep.
>
> When that happens next time, please show the exact value of the
> relevant timer as a Lisp data structure.  (You should be able to find
> it in the variable timer-list.)  Also, show the value returned by the
> function current-time at that point.
>
> In addition, please show the information collected by
> "M-x report-emacs-bug RET", I don't think you included it with your
> original report.

Not the poster of the original bug, but I might have a similar issue:

Since Sunday, I've been running emacs¹ from GDB, but there is nothing
much to report. At startup, init.el sets  (run-at-time "10:35" 21600
'org-mobile-push). It ran on Sunday, but not on Monday (yesterday) -
despite a good night's sleep.

Today (Tuesday), M-x timer-list shows:

      -59170.00   360.00 org-mobile-push

and from describe-variable timer-list :

([t 24184 55076 0 21600 org-mobile-push nil nil 0]
 [nil 24185 50052 498034 nil undo-auto--boundary-timer nil nil 779000]
 [nil 24185 50075 990913 60 display-time-event-handler nil nil 704001]
I snip the rest)

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.14, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-03-22, unofficial emacs-snapshot build: http://emacs.secretsauce.net built on lilbastard
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Making completion list... [2 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
<left-fringe> <drag-mouse-1> is undefined
Mark set [4 times]
Auto-saving...done
kill-line: End of buffer
Saving file /home/gijs/News/drafts/drafts/159...
Wrote /home/gijs/News/drafts/drafts/159
Making completion list... [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-aiyHlf/emacs-snapshot-20200322+emacs-27.0.90-508-g1242ae904a9=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -fno-omit-frame-pointer'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2
GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm-aux
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus-aux
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-tex
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-sc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-sc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/later-do hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/later-do
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-scrobbler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-scrobbler
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpv
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/jack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/jack
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-show-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-show-all
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-url
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-auto
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-stream hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-stream
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-score hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-score
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-opusinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-opusinfo
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-history
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-pulse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-pulse
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/gsexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/gsexp
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.3.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/gsexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.3.0/gsexp
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.3.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.3.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.3.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.3.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.3.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.2/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot210/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.24/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.24/slime
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/writegood-mode-2.0/writegood-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe iso-transl thingatpt
help-fns radix-tree shr-color color calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs boxquote rect org-mobile view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs doc-view misearch
multi-isearch mule-util cal-move org-duration org-clock ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox wcheck-mode org-agenda tabify gnus-uu yenc mailalias
smtpmail bbdb-message sendmail flow-fill mm-archive sort smiley
gnus-cite gnus-bcklg gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic qp vc-git
diff-mode mail-extr bbdb-gnus-aux utf-7 gnutls nnfolder cl-extra
bbdb-gnus network-stream nsm gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh
gnus-icalendar org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig icalendar nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg
xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo bbdb-v3-pgp gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr cl-print timer-list help-mode novice org-element
avl-tree generator org-drill pcase org-learn org-id hi-lock server
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads recentf tree-widget diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cl sdcv-mode org-pdfview org-crypt org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs edmacro kmacro time windmove epa-file epa derived epg
epg-config pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet dired
dired-loaddefs pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile
comint ansi-color ring cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit pdf-view
bookmark text-property-search pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util advice format-spec image-mode exif info slime-autoloads package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 888841 100017)
 (symbols 48 36293 5)
 (strings 32 246773 24632)
 (string-bytes 1 8715033)
 (vectors 16 88769)
 (vector-slots 8 1978764 143130)
 (floats 8 997 480)
 (intervals 56 46572 420)
 (buffers 1000 94))