Subject: 28.0.50; scan-sexps (scan_lists) incorrectly parsing circular list

From: No Wayman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 16:33:59 -0500

While developing a package that utilizes circular lists, I ran 
into a bug when trying to describe-variable
a variable that contains circular lists. I've hewed it down to the 
following:

** Minimal Reproducible Case
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results raw h replace
(condition-case-unless-debug err
    (with-temp-buffer
      (insert "(#9=() :key val)")
      (pp-buffer)
      nil)
  (error err)))
#+end_src
*** Throws
(scan-error Containing expression ends prematurely 1 1)
*** Expected
nil
*** Additional Info
- My hunch is that the problem lies in syntax.c's scan_lists, but 
  I have not had time to look deeply into it.

- The error is not thrown when the string contains only one of the 
  "#" or ":" characters.
For example: "(9=() :key val)" or "(#9=() key val)".

- Issue exists when running "emacs -Q" as far back as v25.3.2 
  (have not tested earlier versions)

**** backtrace
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (scan-error "Containing expression 
ends prematurely" 1 1)
  scan-sexps(3 -1)
  forward-sexp(-1)
  calculate-lisp-indent((1 1 5 nil nil nil 0 nil nil (1) nil))
  lisp-indent-calc-next(#s(lisp-indent-state :stack (nil) :ppss (0 
  nil nil nil nil nil 0 nil nil nil nil) :ppss-point 1))
  indent-sexp()
  pp-buffer()
  (progn (insert "(#9=() :key val)") (pp-buffer) nil)
  (unwind-protect (progn (insert "(#9=() :key val)") (pp-buffer) 
  nil) (and (buffer-name temp-buffer) (kill-buffer temp-buffer)))
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect 
  (progn (insert "(#9=() :key val)") (pp-buffer) nil) (and 
  (buffer-name temp-buffer) (kill-buffer temp-buffer))))
  (with-current-buffer temp-buffer (unwind-protect (progn (insert 
  "(#9=() :key val)") (pp-buffer) nil) (and (buffer-name 
  temp-buffer) (kill-buffer temp-buffer))))
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*"))) 
  (with-current-buffer temp-buffer (unwind-protect (progn (insert 
  "(#9=() :key val)") (pp-buffer) nil) (and (buffer-name 
  temp-buffer) (kill-buffer temp-buffer)))))
  (with-temp-buffer (insert "(#9=() :key val)") (pp-buffer) nil)
  (condition-case err (with-temp-buffer (insert "(#9=() :key 
  val)") (pp-buffer) nil) ((debug error) err))
  (condition-case-unless-debug err (with-temp-buffer (insert 
  "(#9=() :key val)") (pp-buffer) nil) (error err))
  (progn (condition-case-unless-debug err (with-temp-buffer 
  (insert "(#9=() :key val)") (pp-buffer) nil) (error err)))
  eval((progn (condition-case-unless-debug err (with-temp-buffer 
  (insert "(#9=() :key val)") (pp-buffer) nil) (error err))) nil)
  org-babel-execute:emacs-lisp("(condition-case-unless-debug err\n 
  (with-temp-buffer\n      (insert \"(#9=() :key val)\")\n 
  (pp-buffer)\n      nil)\n  (error err)))" ((:colname-names) 
  (:rowname-names) (:result-params "raw" "h" "replace") 
  (:result-type . value) (:results . "raw h replace") (:exports . 
  "code") (:session . "none") (:cache . "no") (:noweb . "no") 
  (:hlines . "no") (:tangle . "no") (:lexical . "no")))
  org-babel-execute-src-block(nil ("emacs-lisp" 
  "(condition-case-unless-debug err\n    (with-temp-buffer\n 
  (insert \"(#9=() :key val)\")\n      (pp-buffer)\n      nil)\n 
  (error err)))" ((:colname-names) (:rowname-names) 
  (:result-params "replace" "h" "raw") (:result-type . value) 
  (:results . "replace h raw") (:exports . "code") (:lexical . 
  "no") (:tangle . "no") (:hlines . "no") (:noweb . "no") (:cache 
  . "no") (:session . "none")) "" nil 47 "(ref:%s)"))
  org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c(nil)
  funcall-interactively(org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c nil)
  call-interactively(org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c nil nil)
  command-execute(org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c)
#+end_src

If any additional information would be useful or testing needs to 
be done, I'm happy to help. Thank you.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, 
cairo version 1.17.3, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-02-23 built on arch
Repository revision: eb34c108e234c3195ae75f14ec6c5b0964f022ad
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.12007000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 1623, updated 0, cleaned-up 0
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
evil-line-move: End of buffer
Mark set [4 times]
evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer [11 times]
Mark set [3 times]
Error in post-command-hook (flyspell-post-command-hook): 
(search-failed "
  Basics")
user-error: No window right from selected window
evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man 
 --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-gconf 
 --without-gsettings
 --enable-link-time-optimization --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-xft
 --with-xaw3d --without-m17n-flt --with-cairo 
 --without-compress-install
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe 
 -fstack-protector-strong
 -fno-plt -g -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -s -fuse-ld=gold'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'
Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD 
JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  writegood-mode: t
  org-better-repeat-mode: t
  org-bullets-mode: t
  org-fancy-priorities-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-skip-buffers-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: (only . t)

Load-path shadows:
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask 
hides /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-refile hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides 
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-view hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-icalendar
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-main hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-context hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-context
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-message hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-org
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/org-mu4e hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-utils hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
/home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow mule-util cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai 
cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs emacsbug
stardict-utils helm-flyspell ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri 
rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc 
xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish 
ox
image-file tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ls-lisp ffap parse-time iso8601 js imenu cc-mode 
cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars 
cc-defs
elfeed-org evil-collection-elfeed elfeed-show elfeed-search shr 
svg dom
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib 
url-queue
xml-query evil-anzu anzu org-region-link misearch multi-isearch
org-eldoc org-journal org-crypt cal-iso writegood-mode
org-better-repeat-mode org-bullets org-fancy-priorities org-indent
org-element avl-tree generator disp-table org-habit org-agenda
org-refile mu4e-alert pcase ht alert log4e notifications dbus gntp
evil-collection-mu4e mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-org mu4e-main 
mu4e-view
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions 
rfc2368
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
evil-collection-doc-view doc-view jka-compr mu4e-lists hl-line 
mu4e-vars
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa 
derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies 
mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta org 
ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote 
org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
evil-collection-outline noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core 
ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ido
evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs helm-x-files sort
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval evil-collection-edebug edebug 
tabify
miscellany dimmer autorevert filenotify savehist paren 
skip-buffers
help-fns radix-tree cl-print evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
find-func vc-mtn vc-hg evil-collection-vc-git vc-git
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn 
vc-cvs
vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher project winner flx recentf tree-widget
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark text-property-search pp 
helm-external
helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand 
url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars 
mailcap
helm-flx helm-mode evil-collection-helm helm-files helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp format-spec
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib face-remap server 
highlight-indent-guides
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path rx f s dash ace-window-autoloads
tongle-autoloads zerodark-theme-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads wikinforg-autoloads 
evil-collection-which-key
which-key which-key-autoloads vterm-autoloads time mine-theme
stardict-utils-autoloads smtpmail auth-source eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads skip-buffers-autoloads shr-color color
rainbow-mode-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads 
org-super-agenda-autoloads
ts-autoloads org-region-link-autoloads org-make-toc-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads org-live-preview-autoloads 
org-journal-autoloads
org-fancy-priorities-autoloads org-clean-refile-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads org-better-repeat-mode-autoloads 
all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
org-plus-contrib-autoloads novice nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
mu4e-alert-autoloads ht-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads mu4e-autoloads miscellany-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads link-hint-autoloads
avy-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads hydra lv hydra-autoloads 
lv-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads highlight-indent-guides-autoloads 
helm-swoop-autoloads
helm-org-rifle-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads 
projectile-autoloads
helm-flyspell-autoloads helm-flx-autoloads flx-autoloads
helm-descbinds-autoloads helm-describe-modes-autoloads helm-config
helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async helm-autoloads 
helm-core-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads fontify-face-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads esup-autoloads 
elfeed-org-autoloads
org-autoloads org-version elfeed-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads memoize-autoloads doct-autoloads
dimmer-autoloads default-text-scale-autoloads 
company-tern-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads dash-autoloads 
tern-autoloads
company-autoloads buttercup-autoloads auto-tangle-mode-autoloads
asm-mode afternoon-theme-autoloads general general-autoloads
evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-simple 
evil-collection-occur
evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-info 
evil-collection-image
image-mode exif evil-collection-help evil-collection-elisp-mode
evil-collection-custom evil-collection-comint 
evil-collection-buff-menu
evil-collection annalist evil-collection-autoloads 
annalist-autoloads
anzu-autoloads evil evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps
evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps 
evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice evil-common
windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro 
kmacro
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit evil-autoloads finder-inf
goto-chg-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads cl-seq use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads early-init 
straight-autoloads
info cl-extra help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt straight cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv 
keychain-environment
subr-x tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd 
tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace 
newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar 
menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock 
font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer 
cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai 
tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak 
czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript 
charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit 
x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1690779 1035096)
 (symbols 48 46355 13)
 (strings 32 558470 44790)
 (string-bytes 1 14688181)
 (vectors 16 148173)
 (vector-slots 8 2121865 1058598)
 (floats 8 22663 10467)
 (intervals 56 63918 7919)
 (buffers 1000 57))