Subject: [bug#39777] [PATCH V3 02/11] gnu: python-cachy: Update to 0.3.0.

From: Tanguy Le Carrour <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:27:05 +0100

Hi Leo,

Le 03/14, Leo Famulari a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 09:58:22AM +0100, Tanguy Le Carrour wrote:
> > Seems that all the `RedisStoreTestCase` are failing with messages like:
> > 
> > ```
> > ResourceWarning: unclosed <socket.socket fd=3, family=AddressFamily.AF_INET, type=SocketKind.SOCK_STREAM, proto=0, laddr=('127.0.0.1', 33754)>
> >   if self._get_socket():
> > ResourceWarning: Enable tracemalloc to get the object allocation traceback
> > ```
> 
> I just got word that networking to localhost *is* possible in the build
> environment. So it's not as simple as that in this case. Can you check
> if the Redis server is running?

I checked and this bug has been reported upstream last year and is not
yet fixed.
There's a workaround, but it requires to package `pifpaf` and 5 more
dependencies. I'll eventually do that… later next week!?

In the meantime, I'm pushing v4 of the patch set if you're OK with
disabling the failing tests and adding a comment pointing to the bug report.
If you're not, which is perfectly fine, I've reorganized the stack so that
you could commit the 8 patches up to `python-cachy`.

Regards

-- 
Tanguy