Subject: [bug#39777] [PATCH V3 04/11] gnu: python-jsonschema: Update to 3.2.0.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 13:36:35 -0400

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 09:45:41AM +0100, Tanguy Le Carrour wrote:
> Re-built the package and… got the exit status 1 with a different error message
> in the log:
> 
> ```
> jsonschema.tests.test_cli
>   TestCLI
>     test_draft3_schema_draft4_validator ...                                [OK]
>     test_successful_validation ...                                         [OK]
>     test_unsuccessful_validation ...                                       [OK]
>     test_unsuccessful_validation_multiple_instances ...                    [OK]
>     test_version ... /gnu/store/l8nphg0idd8pfddyad8f92lx8d1hc053-python-wrapper-3.7.4/bin/python: No module named jsonschema
>                                                    [ERROR]
> ===============================================================================

My understanding is that the test suite of jsonschema can't find
jsonschema. Is that correct? If so, you should look into the
add-installed-pythonpath procedure and some examples of how it's used.