Subject: [PATCH 1/5] doc: Fix typos.

From: Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 16:40:04 +0100

* doc/shepherd.texi (Jump start): Lower case after a colon. Remove
"the".
---
 doc/shepherd.texi | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/shepherd.texi b/doc/shepherd.texi
index da5718b..834d47a 100644
--- a/doc/shepherd.texi
+++ b/doc/shepherd.texi
@@ -208,7 +208,7 @@ service, you use the following, probably not very surprising, command:
 herd stop networking
 @end example
 
-There are two more actions you can perform on every service: The
+There are two more actions you can perform on every service: the
 actions @code{enable} and @code{disable} are used to prevent and allow
 starting of the particular service.  If a service is intended to be
 restarted whenever it terminates (how this can be done will not be
@@ -248,7 +248,7 @@ be available:
 herd reload-modules apache
 @end example
 
-The service-specific actions can only be used when the service is
+Service-specific actions can only be used when the service is
 started, i.e. the only thing you can do to a stopped service is
 starting it.  An exception exists, see below.  (If you may at some
 point find this too restrictive because you want to use variants of
-- 
2.25.0