Subject: bug#39669: libreoffice: documentation not installed

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 11:33:45 -0900

Hi, when I try to use libreoffice Help >> Libreoffice Help menu, I get
error "The LibreOffice built-in help for current UI language (English
(USA)) is not installed on your computer". Presumably some package
definition adjustment is required, but if it is a problem on my end,
I'd be glad to know of it.

christopher@eowyn ~$ guix describe
Generation 10	Feb 13 2020 15:00:06	(current)
  guix 5f6ce90
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 5f6ce90a90011147a555cd400d7aaec8ef532a7f
christopher@eowyn ~$ neofetch 
 ..                             `.   christopher@eowyn 
 `--..```..`           `..```..--`   ----------------- 
   .-:///-:::.       `-:::///:-.     OS: Guix System
5f6ce90a90011147a555cd400d7aaec8ef532a7f x86_64 
      ````.:::`     `:::.````        Host: Vostro 230 00 
           -//:`    -::-             Kernel: 5.4.19-gnu 
            ://:   -::-              Uptime: 3 hours, 55 mins 
            `///- .:::`              Packages: 55 (guix-system), 81
(guix-user) 
             -+++-:::.               Shell: bash 5.0.7 
              :+/:::-                DE: GNOME 3.32.2 
              `-....`                Theme: Adwaita [GTK2/3] 
                                     Icons: Adwaita [GTK2/3] 
                                     Terminal: .gnome-terminal 
                                     CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 (2) @
2.633GHz 
                                     GPU: Intel 4 Series Chipset 
                                     Memory: 1434MiB / 7929MiB 

-- 
Christopher Howard
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Alaska Satellite Internet
PO Box 70, Ester, AK 99725
3239 La Ree Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709
907.451.0088
1.888.396.5623
www.alaskasatelliteinternet.com