Subject: bug#39657: closed (Re: bug#39657: Failed to compute derivation for Guix)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 13:50:03 +0000

Your bug report

#39657: Failed to compute derivation for Guix

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
39657: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=39657
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#39657: Failed to compute derivation for Guix
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 14:49:26 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

> "815d3ac4c343c75beca2d752adc34312bfeff4fe"; system: "x86_64-linux";
> host version: "98e3953e96d1f172e2e44d1f2d2f2e6b107f2daa"; pull-version: 1).
> Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.
>
> I attached the full output of the pull.

This seems to be caused by the update to Guile-SSH 0.12.0. I reverted my
faulty commits, sorry about that.

Mathieu

Subject: Failed to compute derivation for Guix
From: Alexandru-Sergiu Marton <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 13:15:27 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

My latest guix pull failed with the following message:

./guix/store.scm:1224:15: Throw to key `srfi-34' with args
`(#<condition &store-protocol-error [message: "build of
`/gnu/store/gj4pk7zn0wrvf5c9rl9x8gnd3719l98d-guile3.0-ssh-0.12.0.drv'
failed" status: 100] 7f8d3bdad570>)'.
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/0nbcv4jkhf73qlvc6dsy05iamj6l662c-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"815d3ac4c343c75beca2d752adc34312bfeff4fe"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "98e3953e96d1f172e2e44d1f2d2f2e6b107f2daa"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.

I attached the full output of the pull.