Subject: bug#39649: 27.0.60; tab-line doesn't scroll

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 08:16:58 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Juri Linkov <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> Issue no longer exists when I load your file in the end (ie. after
>>> enabling the mode and customizing tab-line-tabs-function).
>>
>> Thanks for checking, fix pushed.
>
> This bug report dealt with several somewhat related issues, but skimming
> it, it seems like the reported bug was fixed.  Is there anything more to
> be done here, or should this bug report be closed?

No response in three weeks, so I'm closing this bug report.  If there's
still any issues to be worked out here, perhaps opening a new bug report
would be best.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no