Subject: bug#39649: 27.0.60; tab-line doesn't scroll

From: João Guerra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 18:25:07 +0100

I came across something that feels a bit odd in tab-line, maybe you
can explain it.

I've been playing around with tab-line-format and noticed that what
gets displayed in the tab-line actually differs based on whether you
are using the `tab-line' face or not.

See the attached picture. Both Emacs were launched with -Q. Although
the face definition is the same in both situations the result is
different. Specially the rendered size of the characters.

On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 at 22:51, Juri Linkov <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> > Issue no longer exists when I load your file in the end (ie. after
> > enabling the mode and customizing tab-line-tabs-function).
>
> Thanks for checking, fix pushed.
>
> If you want, could you try it again after the next Windows pretest will be released
> (maybe after a few weeks, this is not strictly necessary, but could confirm
> that there are really no more problems).