Subject: 27.0.60; tab-line doesn't scroll

From: João Guerra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 19:51:58 +0100

tab-line doesn't scroll despite tab-line-auto-hscroll being set to t.

When having several buffers open and switching to one that is not
currently visible in the tab-line the tab-line won't auto-scroll.
Video example: https://youtu.be/TDBeox2tQoA

In GNU Emacs 27.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-12-28 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 21c3020fcec0a32122d2680a391864a75393031b
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18363
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.1909.18363.535)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install -C 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: PTG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252