Subject: [bug#39641] [PATCH 0/2] Add opensurge.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 02:35:33 +0100

Hello,

Timotej Lazar <[email-masked]> writes:

> these patches add opensurge[0] and its game engine, surgescript. The
> bundled copies of Roboto fonts are replaced with the store versions.

Thank you for this! I applied your patches.

> I kept the Gothic A1 font because it isn’t packaged for Guix. While the
> font is distributed under OFL[1], I could only find it on font repos
> such as https://fontlibrary.org and not on the official site[2]. If
> downloading from repos is OK, I can add the package for the Gothic A1
> font and update this submission.

I am not a reference on that matter, but I think that downloading from
font repos should be avoided, if possible. So I suggest to add this as
a TODO note for later, if we find font in an official place.

WDYT?

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou