Subject: bug#39618: 28.0.50; gnus nnimap reports more group articles than actually exist

From: Deus Max <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 21:25:29 +0200

Recently my gnus started displaying (in the *Group* buffer) some groups
(which had previously no unread articles) with an unread "ghost" article
but which groups could not be normally entered.

Here is a description of what I observed:

1. When pressing <Return>, the cursor simply moves on to the next group
   line. The number of unread articles remains unchanged and non-zero.
2. When pressing <c> for `gnus-group-catchup-current', the unread
   article number becomes zero and upon <Return>, all read articles are
   displayed in the group. Upon exit from the group, upon "g"
   gnus-refresh the "ghost" unread article reappears.

Luckily, this being nnimap the situation can be recovered by removing
the .newsrc files and restarting gnus from scratch. This is not optimal,
as all other relevant configurations will be lost, such as group levels,
etc.

This issue has happened before, it is not the first time.

Attached are samples of 4 problematic groups in the newsrc.eld-problem file.
For example the "Bitcoin" group, the problem shows as.,
    - Total num articles: 42
    - unexist: 43
    - active: (active 1 . 43)

Similar with others.
The "Rent" group exhibits 4 "ghost" articles, the other groups 1.

It would be interesting to know:
  1. how such a thing can happen ?
  2. how can the situation be recovered without throwing all info out ?

Hopefully, this may contribute to making .newsrc and gnus more robust.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-02-05 built on dellcorei5dias
Repository revision: 271728c52295f3b01a2c8cc6c43dba2793ac7800
Repository branch: unify-select-methods
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
Mark set [4 times]
Saving file /home/deusmax/newsrc.eld-problem.el...
Wrote /home/deusmax/newsrc.eld-problem.el
Mark set [6 times]
Saving file /home/deusmax/newsrc.eld-restart.el...
Wrote /home/deusmax/newsrc.eld-restart.el
Saving file /home/deusmax/newsrc.eld-restart.el...
Wrote /home/deusmax/newsrc.eld-restart.el
Saving file /home/deusmax/newsrc.eld-problem.el...
Wrote /home/deusmax/newsrc.eld-problem.el

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 -with-dbus --with-cairo --with-modules
 --with-file-notification=yes --with-xwidgets --without-selinux
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -s''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  recentf-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-tangle hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-clock hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-install hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-octave hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-indent hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-eshell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-eshell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-processing hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-version hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ref hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-num hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-num
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-lua hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-sed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-exp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-docview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-html hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-plantuml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-faces hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-sass hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-coq hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-mouse hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-keys hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-pcomplete hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-css hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-gnuplot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-gnuplot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-texinfo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-crypt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ebnf hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-feed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-C hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-perl hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-comint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-agenda hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-man hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-footnote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-md hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-abc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-io hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-attach-git hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-attach-git
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-hledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-maxima hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-plot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-duration hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ocaml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-archive hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-dot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-mscgen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-habit hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-rmail hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-mhe hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-icalendar hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-java hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-mobile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-attach hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-macro hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-asymptote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-calc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-js hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-sql hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-clojure hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-shen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-odt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-stan hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-beamer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-shell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-forth hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-entities hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-timer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-bibtex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-scheme hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-publish hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-eval hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-src hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-macs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-ascii hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-eww hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-core hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-inlinetask hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-capture hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-haskell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-datetree hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-groovy hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-protocol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-awk hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-lint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-lilypond hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-id hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-picolisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-screen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-fortran hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-bbdb hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-matlab hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-colview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-python hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-irc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-compat hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-list hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-sqlite hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-J hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-gnus hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-makefile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ditaa hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-R hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-goto hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-goto
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-w3m hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ruby hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-ctags hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-info hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ol-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-element hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-vala hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-tempo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-tempo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-loaddefs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-lob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200213/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20191126.1242/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200213/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

Features:
(shadow emacsbug dired-aux image-file dired-hide-dotfiles calccomp
calc-alg calc-menu calc-aent pass geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile
geiser-debug geiser-gambit geiser-chibi geiser-mit geiser-chez
geiser-chicken geiser-racket geiser-guile geiser-repl geiser-image
geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-autodoc geiser-edit
geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection geiser-syntax scheme
geiser-log geiser-popup view pdf-links ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
pdf-tools pdf-isearch let-alist tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-misc pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info
pdf-util treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks thunk
treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tag-follow-mode
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces filenotify
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async treemacs-icons
treemacs-themes treemacs-workspaces treemacs-scope treemacs-dom
treemacs-core-utils treemacs-macros treemacs-customization ace-window
avy pfuture inline ht helm-pass password-store auth-source-pass
with-editor server cal-move org-eldoc flow-fill helpful trace info-look
f dash-functional elisp-refs s loop helm-bbdb helm-ring mailalias
bbdb-message outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg flyspell ispell org-toc
org-mouse org-crypt switch-window switch-window-mvborder
switch-window-asciiart quail ffap tabify emms-librefm-stream
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd emms-lyrics emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-info-metaflac emms-mark
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info tq emms-mode-line
emms-url emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-sort emms-playlist-mode
emms-source-playlist emms-last-played emms-source-file locate emms-cache
emms-playing-time emms-player-simple emms-info later-do emms emms-compat
sgml-mode js2-mode etags fileloop xref project js imenu dabbrev tempo
term ehelp org-capture ol-bibtex org-attach org-id nnir doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif bibtex geiser-impl help-fns geiser-custom
geiser-base geiser ob-octave ebnf2ps ob-clojure calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
whitespace-cleanup-mode warnings autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt finder-inf
whitespace ledger-mode ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort
ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fonts ledger-fontify
ledger-state ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init ledger-xact
ledger-post ledger-exec ledger-navigate ledger-context
ledger-commodities cus-edit ledger-regex recentf tree-widget ido
helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive bookmark pp
helm-external helm-net misearch multi-isearch mule-util gnus-uu yenc
shr-color mail-extr qp sort gnus-cite smiley url-queue gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table cursor-sensor mm-archive url-http-ntlm
ntlm calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs hmac-md5 hex-util md4 url-http url-gw
url-cache nndraft nnmh nnrss mm-url utf-7 gnutls network-stream nsm
nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf svg xml dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search wid-edit winner helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info paredit smtpmail-multi
smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils pcre2el rxt re-builder pdf-loader dired-subtree
dired-hacks-utils dired-quick-sort savehist dired dired-loaddefs
windmove two-column cl-extra hydra lv bm printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr flycheck-ledger flycheck help-mode dash
occur-x multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect
esh-autosuggest company pcase eshell-z em-dirs esh-var esh-mode eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util eshell-up helm-ls-git vc-git diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher
helm-swoop helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async
ace-jump-mode mode-icons hl-line color edmacro kmacro cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst cal-islam cal-julian holidays hol-loaddefs bbdb-anniv
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-mime ox-org
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator
org-habit org-edna org-clock org-location-google-maps org-agenda
google-maps google-maps-static url-util google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-latex
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-shell ob-ditaa ob-dot ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs htmlize cl bbdb bbdb-site timezone lxc-tramp tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec paren midnight elec-pair cus-start cus-load rx tex-site
url-auth info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2203071 256530)
 (symbols 48 84390 1)
 (strings 32 385336 68039)
 (string-bytes 1 13387904)
 (vectors 16 122530)
 (vector-slots 8 2207258 171092)
 (floats 8 1459 434)
 (intervals 56 187737 3979)
 (buffers 1000 198))