Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Add initial Pinebook Pro support

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 07:29:15 +0100

Vagrant Cascadian writes:

> On 2020-02-16, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 19:49:48 +0100
>> Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>> sudo sed 's,FDTDIR \([^ ]*\),FDT \1/rockchip/rk3399-pinebook-pro.dtb,' /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf
>
> I didn't do this manually and mine booted without it; is this
> implemented in the patches directly?

The need for this was a big puzzle to me -- I have no idea what happened
ovor at my side.  Could it be a firmware thing, you may have an earlier
badge?

I did build some packages on an intel box, possibly using qemu; as soon
as I have a working pinebook again I'll try to do a whole fresh install.

Thanks!
janneke

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com