Subject: [bug#39617] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Add linux-libre-pinebook-pro.

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 20:04:34 -0800

Successfully booted! Thanks for your work on this! This is the first
time I've ever booted a new machine with Guix rather than Debian
proper. :)

Also the very first time I bootstrapped a Guix system from the guix
packages built for Debian! Need to just go ahead and upload those soon.

relatively minor issue below:

On 2020-02-15, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> +;; Distribute a patched version of deblob-5.5 to accomodate for
> +;; the file rename
> +;;    drivers/crypto/ccp/psp-dev.c -> drivers/crypto/ccp/sev-dev.c
> +(define (deblob-scripts-pinebook-pro version)
...
> +        (origin
> +          (method url-fetch)
> +          (uri (string-append "https://linux-libre.fsfla.org"
> +                              "/pub/linux-libre/releases/" version "-gnu/"
> +                              "deblob-check"))

I had to change version to download deblob-check to "5.5.1" as
apparently the 5.5.0 version was removed from (or never present on)
linux-libre.fsfla.org.

live well,
  vagrant