Subject: bug#39615: LetsEncrypt root certificate hash changed

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 10:52:00 +0100

Chris,

Christopher Baines 写道：
> However, while this change might avoid the problem with guix 
> pull in the
> future, I still a bit stuck. I got this from a fresh install of 
> Guix on
> the Overdrive machine I have (aarch64-linux).

I guess I've found my purpose this week and it's ‘mirroring old 
shit’.

This is not at all a solution, but you can ‘guix download’ the old 
.pem files here[0] and hopefully be on your merry way.

> I'm hoping that I'll be able to install git and the Guix 
> dependencies,
> download the repository, and then get a newer version of Guix 
> that way,
> but I'm guessing this will still be a problem for other 
> aarch64-linux
> machines unless there's a substitute out there somewhere.

Indeed, and not just aarch64…

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: https://www.tobias.gr/guix